By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has NEVER sold less than 2m in December.

How much do you think it will sell

3m or more 11 7.33%

2.5m 6 4.00%

2.2m 6 4.00%

2m 22 14.67%

1.8m 27 18.00%

1.5m 17 11.33%

1.3m 18 12.00%

1m 15 10.00%

less than 1m 20 13.33%

see dirty insides 8 5.33%

Total:150

Voted 1.3M. After doing better on BF than I thought, not sure it will continue next month.

Around the Network

1.8 I reckon it will sell. I was hoping for a crazy reduced price to really drive those sales though. Kinda sad thinking this is Wii's last christmas. :'(

3.1 million

RedInker said:
1.8 I reckon it will sell. I was hoping for a crazy reduced price to really drive those sales though. Kinda sad thinking this is Wii's last christmas. :'(

I'm sure that if Ninty doesn't kill it before, Wii can resist for another Xmas.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

RedInker said:

The DS would suggest otherwise.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Now when Wii U and 3DS is out, Nintendo Wii will be a flop this christmas if you compare with the other years! :)
But I think it'll sell around 800K-900K!

PS Vita will sell like 600K and 3DS 1.2m and Wii U I think like 1m+

Switch!!!

I think it will do 1.2m tops. It is possible it will not even break 1 million.

Now, there are two Wiis. Three, if you count the Wii redesign. This is the year that the Wii passes the mantle of the bat to the Wii U. Combined, the Wii Family will do well over two million.

See how I rationalize things? It's a gift.

i think it will fail to reach 1 million, never mind 2 million!. It sold 215000 for week ending 1st December, so it will have to pick up abit to go over 1 million

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018