By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 20 million Wiis now sold!

Holy crap!

Edit: http://www.digg.com/nintendo/20_millions_Wiis_sold_worldwide_2

Around the Network

A bit late for Mr. JL.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Other Nintendo happenings likely this week:

SMG passing Gears of War

Wii reaching 5 million in every region

Mario Party DS passing MHP2 in Japan

Record earnings for a video game company in a single quarter

Good job to the Wii, now it needs to sell 60M by year's end.

Around the Network

already discussed

Was it the fastest to 20 million?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Okay, that's one "Wii hits 20 million" thread, I wonder how many we'll have, despite Sqrl's Official Wii Hits 20 Million thread...

Excellent, and this shows that Wii is still in hot demand, just supply constrained, over 100K in others alone

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

YOU USED MY AVATAR FOR THE PICTURE IN THE DIGG!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now my profile views are going to skyrocket........

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you