By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Walking Dead Game

Hey guys I have just finished a crying session in my room, and was wondering if there will be another Walking Dead game. And I don´t mean this Activision FPS bullshit. I mean another Walking Dead Adventure. It was such an awesome. This is one of those game that makes me proud to be a gamer. It was the biggest surprise of the year. I waited for the whole season to release to purchase it.

But to initial question. Do you guys if Telltale will make another season of those games. I see Telltale as a very mediocre developer, but it obviously their masterpiece and the most successfull game. It would be a shame to stop the series aktough I don´t know if they could repeat this kind of expirience one more time.

Around the Network

Came to mind more than a few hundred times. I love this show.

It's their most successful game so I'd be surprised if there wasn't a second season.

TellTale are still mediocre developers, the reason why TWD: The Game is so good is because of the writing, and they hired outside writers for it.

Yes, Telltale has already said that there's going to be a second season.

happydolphin said:

Eh?

He's talking about the episodic walking dead game that released throughout this year.

Around the Network

Did you finish the last episode and also watched the scene after the credits ?

If so you should probably know the answer.

Andrespetmonkey said:
happydolphin said:

Eh?

He's talking about the episodic walking dead game that released throughout this year.

I haven't played it. I was just saying that I loved the show, and wasn't aware the game existed. But yes I wanted to say that a show that awesome deserves a game that can do it justice.

Now this game thing is poking my interest, so I will look into it, but as usual I'm skeptical.

happydolphin said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
happydolphin said:

Eh?

I haven't played it. I was just saying that I loved the show, and wasn't aware the game existed. But yes I wanted to say that a show that awesome deserves a game that can do it justice.

Now this game thing is poking my interest, so I will look into it, but as usual I'm skeptical.

Yeah I thought so, that's why I replied.

You should definitely get it! It's pretty cheap, and episodes last 2 hours each so you don't need a lot of time unless you wanna play through all of them in one go.

Barozi said:
Did you finish the last episode and also watched the scene after the credits ?

If so you should probably know the answer.

Yes I did, that is the reason I was asking

I only saw Clementine sitting on a bench. She saw two people and they came towards her. Many things I would like to know

I played up to episode 3 and got to the part where we stopped the train for a moment. The next time I played, all of my data for every episode was gone.

I ordered the collector's edition, though. I'll start the whole game over, then. Thanks to this game, I've watched every episode of the show in a very short amount of time, even ordering the third season from the PSN. It's nominated for Game of the Year on Spike TV and I hate to say it but......I agree with Spike.