By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u completely in stock at gamestop

well that didn't copy and paste well. Anyway, I can order online and go to the store and pick it up. Every store in my area is availble with the deluxe. That is not sold out by any means

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
osed125 said:
archbrix said:
osed125 said:

Would you like to bet that in a max of 2 days this will be out of stock? 

Looks like you were pretty much on the money regarding the deluxe model at least.  Gamestop still has the deluxe bundle listed but it can't be added to your cart.  In fact, it's no longer available online anywhere here in the US, for the moment anyway - even in bundles.  Online stock will be replenished again soon, but it doesn't seem to be lasting long.

Basic SKUs are available online almost everywhere, however (except Best Buy and Newegg).

Too bad he didn't took the bet, I would have won xD

you would have lost...

Riverworks Commons3907 N Richards StMilwaukee, WI53212(414) 967-1038 Open
Mon-Thu 10am-7pm
Fri-Sat 10am-9pm
Sun 11am-7pm

What is this?

When I made that post I was referring only to gamestop, but we never get into specifics. Right only a weird bundle is listed (which cost $430). And for some reason it sends an error when I add it to my cart.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
osed125 said:
archbrix said:
osed125 said:

Would you like to bet that in a max of 2 days this will be out of stock? 

Looks like you were pretty much on the money regarding the deluxe model at least.  Gamestop still has the deluxe bundle listed but it can't be added to your cart.  In fact, it's no longer available online anywhere here in the US, for the moment anyway - even in bundles.  Online stock will be replenished again soon, but it doesn't seem to be lasting long.

Basic SKUs are available online almost everywhere, however (except Best Buy and Newegg).

Too bad he didn't took the bet, I would have won xD

you would have lost...

Riverworks Commons3907 N Richards StMilwaukee, WI53212(414) 967-1038 Open
Mon-Thu 10am-7pm
Fri-Sat 10am-9pm
Sun 11am-7pm

What is this?

When I made that post I was referring only to gamestop, but we never get into specifics. Right only a weird bundle is listed (which cost $430). And for some reason it sends an error when I add it to my cart.

gamestop isn't just an online retailer and their website gives you locations that have their stock.

osed125 said:

gamestop isn't just an online retailer and their website gives you locations that have their stock.

Again we never gave specifics, so nobody won really.

Nintendo and PC gamer

the point being.....the wii u isn't just collecting dust in every store like som people would have you beleive, nor is it out of stock immediately like the Wii was, I guess unless it's one or the other it's not interesting  :/

Around the Network
osed125 said:
osed125 said:

OP: Although still early, wii didn't have much of any stock for more than 2 years and wasn't available for order on many online gaming sites for quite a while..

You: Would you like to bet that in a max of 2 days this will be out of stock?

Me: I can go to the store and get one therefore it is in stock. It can not be out of stock like you claim and in stock at the same time. Thats a logical inconsistancy known as a contradiction

osed125 said:
osed125 said:

OP: Although still early, wii didn't have much of any stock for more than 2 years and wasn't available for order on many online gaming sites for quite a while..

You: Would you like to bet that in a max of 2 days this will be out of stock?

Me: I can go to the store and get one therefore it is in stock. It can not be out of stock like you claim and in stock at the same time. Thats a logical inconsistancy known as a contradiction

I really don't care about a "bet" on the internet, there's no real money involved :p

I'll admit I may jump the gun on that one, but you said "I'd take that bet because my target has had their wii u's in stock since pretty much right after launch" you were talking about Target I was talking about Gamestop, so again we never made any specifics. What I said was partially true because it was sold out online.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Completely in stock again at Gamestop.com. Even Best Buy currently has them online (I believe for the first time since launch). Very interested to see WiiU's sales numbers for the rest of the year.

osed125 said:
osed125 said:

I really don't care about a "bet" on the internet, there's no real money involved :p

I'll admit I may jump the gun on that one, but you said "I'd take that bet because my target has had their wii u's in stock since pretty much right after launch" you were talking about Target I was talking about Gamestop, so again we never made any specifics. What I said was partially true because it was sold out online.

I dont care about the bet either. Hence me not taking it when I knew I would win. And yes, I was using my experience at Target as an example for gamestop. I know how well supplied my area is with them at target and it would make sense that if they were flying off the shelves at gamestop they would also fly off the shelves at target. 

osed125 said:

I dont care about the bet either. Hence me not taking it when I knew I would win.

Actually, it would have depended on what conditions you agreed to...

Regarding either SKU, then yes, you would have won.

However, regarding the deluxe SKU and going by what the OP references, which is Gamestop.com - which was indeed sold out two days later as osed125 predicted - you would have lost.