By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What race or nationality scares you or makes you nervous? why~

Monkeys scared the crackers out of me.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

A guy at my work says he will not be alone with white people. I was outside and he immediately went inside.  asked what the problem was and he just said it was a phobia he has. Then i noticed he is not around any white guys ever1

anyone else afraid of any type of humans?

You probably just smelled bad. Did you shower? C'mon be honest.

I grew up as a white kid in predominantly black & hispanic neighborhoods.

Nobody scares me since I get along with everyone.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

After playing Black Ops II I may have got a slight phobia of hispanics haha.

Canadians scare me. Thank god my family left there generations ago so my head doesn't flap when I talk.

Around the Network

Trolls there everwhere T_T

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Asians.. Every time I have sex with an Asian girl I'm scared that I'm breaking her.. Especially because of the high pitch noises they makes..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Italian plumbers scare me!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Scare? None, fuck em all.
Make me nervous? Turks and Marocans in this country, bad manners and most of them are thieves of one sort of another.

Not saying Turks or Marocans are bad people in their own countries, because they're generally decent people, but the ones that moved here tend to be scum.

None really. As long as you are a cool person than I'll get a long with anybody. Maybe like super religious people. not that they are bad people for being religious or anything, I just think it's annoying and some people go to the extreme.