By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 vs Gears of War 3 (revisited)

Uncharted 3 vs Gears of War 3 (total lifetime sales)

Uncharted 3 647 72.86%

Gears of War 3 241 27.14%

Total:888

Gears was bundled as hell in australia, much more then uncharted

Anyways!

I think it's obvious that uncharted will pass gears, but why does it matter if the game was bundled? if the game is moving ps3 units then it shouldn't matter.

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:

Anyways!

I think it's obvious that uncharted will pass gears, but why does it matter if the game was bundled? if the game is moving ps3 units then it shouldn't matter.

Im starting to think that your a parody account.

VGKing said:
d21lewis said:
Anyhoo, I count Wii Sports sales. I count Kinect Adventures sales. I'll gladly count Uncharted 3 sales. The game got into the hands of gamers. That's all that matters.

Exactly. Sales are sales, who cares where they come from?
So stop your downplaying. 

Stop your upplaying!  I'll give Uncharted 3 credit but you know it ain't as big as the big dog!!  It used performance enhancing drugs.

Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:

Anyways!

Uhh why :S

enditall727 said:
d21lewis said:
Anyhoo, I count Wii Sports sales. I count Kinect Adventures sales. I'll gladly count Uncharted 3 sales. The game got into the hands of gamers. That's all that matters.

uhh no

Wii Sports and Kinect Adventures were basically FULLY bundled to where they are today

Uncharted 3 just got bundled with the super slim ps3 launch in America. I believe it will be discontinued in January

Uncharted 3 was selling GREAT before it was bundled and it would have did well even if it wasn't bundled with the Super Slim PS3. I dont know why Sony bundled this game though because Uncharted sells well on its own. They should have bundled StarHawk

Dude.  I was just saying that if we count the other bundles as sales, we'll count Uncharted 3's bundle sales as sales.  I didn't think I implied anything else. 

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:

Anyways!

This thread is about Black Friday not Auatraila.

Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:

Anyways!

If you read the entire section, you can see it was turned into a "which game was bunlded more"

007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:

Anyways!

If you read the entire section, you can see it was turned into a "which game was bunlded more"

Just a bit off topic, but can you prove Gears 3 was bundled more than Uncharted 3 in Australia?

Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:

Anyways!

Just a bit off topic, but can you prove Gears 3 was bundled more than Uncharted 3 in Australia?

Well there is the special edition console

And

http://www.dbgaminggear.com.au/shop/xbox-360-250gb-kinect-console-bundle-with-free-gears-of-war-3-304

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/53259    <---- eb games bundle during 2011

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/console-bundle-offers/xbox-360-250gb-kinect-console-bundle-gears-of-war-3-la-noire-homefront-hdmi/655412

That's 4 bundles

1 at eb games

1 at jb hi fi

special edition which is available everywhere

and one that's still currently going

And for uncharted, the only bundle i can recall is the eb games special bundle during last christmas, but you could pick out of 5 games.

Hmm i don't know if uc3 is going to pass gow3 but i think that they will both end up the same with lifetime sales.