By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power's Final Issue Revealed. Pay Your Respects and Post Sad GIFs.

Tagged games:

VicViper said:

You are a hero for continuing after that game/cover

*salutes to you*

It was difficult, but with Yamauchi at my side... I perservered.

Around the Network

As a non-US gamer, I could only snag 7 or so issues whenever I traveled to the U.S.

They were amazing.

While not as sad as the day EGM was cancelled (my favorite magazine of all time by far, bar none), Nintendo Power holds the second place in the Videogame category.

Here's someone who would like to share a few words about NP.

Is this final issue only going out to subscribers or can people pick these up on newsstands? I've never read a Nintendo Power but I might get this one due to how historic it is

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Farewell, Nintendo Power

And, since today is launch day in europe, farewell, beloved Wii. You kicked some serious butt.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
Is this final issue only going out to subscribers or can people pick these up on newsstands? I've never read a Nintendo Power but I might get this one due to how historic it is

Well Subscriber editions and Newstand editions have had different covers since Future took over. I'm 98% positive this issue will be on newsstands, but I wonder if they'll have a different cover...

Goodbye Nintendo Power :'(

Nintendo Power's goodbye letter from Reggie, Chris Slate

Man, this is a sad thing to see...

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=186421

That is so sad, but what a perfect final cover! I was wondering where the Mario cover was with the Wii U launch... and this is just perfect. That Mario 2 cover was so amazing to see as a kid. It sold me on Mario 2, on Nintendo, and soon after I had my subscription. I think I'll pick up 5 copies.

And playstations mag is soon to follow :(

This thread needs moar sad GIFs!