By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Dragon Age III is targeting next-gen, delayed to 2014

linkedin.com - Tao Gu, EA Shanghai level designer

Around the Network

Very very dissapointing series. Right up there with Assassins Creed on the suck chart. Wont be wasting any more of my money on another Dragon Age game.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Loved DA:O and DA2, excited for DA3. However, there is so many games coming out for next year that I don't mind all that much. It does kind of bite considering those of us who want it on PC will have to wait on consoles but perhaps that means the PC version will be highly polished.

HesAPooka said:
Very very dissapointing series. Right up there with Assassins Creed on the suck chart. Wont be wasting any more of my money on another Dragon Age game.

Clearly doesn't suck that much then.

Those graphics are going to be amazing!!! FUCK YEAH!!! XD

Hopefully they will add more RPG elements, wont recycle caves, and you will be the Grey Warden from DA1 XD

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
HesAPooka said:

Wanna tell me what other games I do or do not enjoy? 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Son of a mother eph!! A year without a Bioware game? What the crap am I supposed to do with my time...

More like DA:O and Ill buy.

More like DA2 and Ill swear.

i don't care how the game looks or what platform it is on i just want dragon age origins 2

HesAPooka said:
SecondWar said:
HesAPooka said:

Wanna tell me what other games I do or do not enjoy? 

Theres a different between games that suck and game that you personally don't enjoy.