By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ in december!

Bought PSN+ for Cloud Saving (and no more waiting on updates YAY!)

Gotta love the extras and Vita Support!

Around the Network
pezus said:
think-man said:
:D Sony don't want me to leave the house this summer.

Summer?! 

*Checks profile*

Damn you!!

Yip and Im on my study break aswell 3 months of video games and beach :D

Aldro said:

About the "Just wait for them to come up on PS+"

You're not likely to get games like Uncharted 2/3, God of War 3, MGS4, Killzone 2-3 etc on there. So there are games you actually have to buy :P

Although I admit it'd be cool if they gave that for free. Would really introduce some people to it and give more players :0. Maybe someday!

They gave away Infamous 2, R & C A41 and LBP 2. Surely you must be kidding. I doubt they will anytime soon seeing as they are all in collection but probably eventually. 

I think it's insane people don't have Arkham City. I'm hoping that Red Dead Redemption, Vanquish and Limbo make it for the US. Maybe Arkham City too, go all out for the month. 

I wouldn't be suprised if Uncharted 1 and 2 hit ps plus soon.. same with god of war collection games..

I mean they have vita's best first party ip on ps plus....... one of which is Uncharted

they should increase the price on ps plus.. it's too much value.. I mean if you download a game it stays on your download list.. meaning you can have a back log of over 100 games and half of them being full fledged big ps3/PSv games and all you have to do to play them is pay $18......... or $50 for a years time

mM

How does PS+ works?

Around the Network

All of those are free or discounted?

If they are all free... holy fuck!

Rafux said:
All of those are free or discounted?

If they are all free... holy fuck!

They're are all free. Discounted games are Rayman origins and sega's classic collection (jet set radio, sonic, nights et).

Arkam City and Vanquished!!! My god I'm soo happy!! :)

Pretty good, but not that fantastic.

• Arkham City is clearly the jewel of the bunch but it's a year old and I would think most people who are going to pay for a PS+ subscription own it by now.
  • LIMBO is great, but again it's been out for a while, and it's not even a full retail title.
  • Vanquish is a good choice because it's so niche.

I've scarcely even heard of the other three.

This is a good month, but it's seen better.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:
Kantor said:

Pretty good, but not that fantastic.

• Arkham City is clearly the jewel of the bunch but it's a year old and I would think most people who are going to pay for a PS+ subscription own it by now.
  • LIMBO is great, but again it's been out for a while, and it's not even a full retail title.
  • Vanquish is a good choice because it's so niche.

I've scarcely even heard of the other three.

This is a good month, but it's seen better.

I'm sure you've heard of Mortal Kombat, no?

The other two are new games I think.

That's the one where you drive around a track while playing as Nintendo characters, right?

Naturally I have heard of Mortal Kombat, but I wasn't aware that there was a significant or well-known Vita Mortal Kombat title.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

sensebringer said:
How does PS+ works?

when you subscribe you can access the games that are available for "free" at this time ("instant game collection") and there will be new offerings every month, still you can use (and redownload if needed) all the "free" games you ever got from ps+ aslong as you are subscribed

if your subscription ends you can't play these games anymore but if you resubscribe all of them are playable again

anything you spent some of your own money on (ps+ discounts) is yours to keep, all that content can still be accessed if you are not subscribed

additionally there is 2GB (1GB for PS3 and Vita each) cloud space for games saves and some other stuff

a warning if you plan to subscribe for 3 month and want to let it run out afterwards - normally PS+ is set to automatically extend the subscription if you have enough money in your psn wallet or stored your credit card data on psn, but afaik you can set it to not do that