By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are Men more faithful than women?

I live in Florida and everywhere i see are sluts, and douche bags. I was wondering if i was just going crazy or is it like that everywhere?

I read an article awhile back on my local radio station, and it was talking about how woman are thinking about sex more than men nowadays and are more prone to have sex with more partners than guys.

*Can't find the article =(

Are women more pigs than guys nowadays? 

Around the Network

whaddya mean, pigs?

Hey man, don't blow it for us douchebags. It's been a long hard road to convince women that this is normal.

It's all about culture. It may be different where you live than elsewhere.

If you ignore the marketing and simply look at what they're trying to achieve the bulk of modern feminism is about eliminating the consequences of the poor decisions of women ...

While there are lots of good women still out there, we have a generation of spoiled princesses who have been raised to believe that their desires are all that matters and they will be protected from the financial and social consequences of their selfish behaviors.

HappySqurriel said:
If you ignore the marketing and simply look at what they're trying to achieve the bulk of modern feminism is about eliminating the consequences of the poor decisions of women ...

While there are lots of good women still out there, we have a generation of spoiled princesses who have been raised to believe that their desires are all that matters and they will be protected from the financial and social consequences of their selfish behaviors.

I'm unsure if this is tongue-in-cheek or not, but if not I think it's way off base. Feminism is a hard-to-define, amorphous concept, but I don't think it's designed as a safety net for poor decision-making.

As for the second paragraph: the world is certainly filled with spoiled, selfish people, but these include men and women in equal quantities.

Around the Network

Men... more faithful than women... no. One word: no. No. Really, no.
That is not true, in any country/place/land on this planet.

No. Absolutely not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

It's generally considered to be about even, judging from articles I've read. Men usually admit to it more often but it's well known that women go to greater lengths to hide their infidelities.

My own personal experience working in a town gossip center seems to mesh with the percentages being even. I know of just as many marriages and relationships where the female cheated as the other way around.

It sucks being faithful, doesn't it? We're the ones setting ourselves up for terrible heartbreaks. And we get less sex as a result of not cheating.

Why the hell are we faithful? :P

wfz said:
It sucks being faithful, doesn't it? We're the ones setting ourselves up for terrible heartbreaks. And we get less sex as a result of not cheating.

Why the hell are we faithful? :P

Because we dont want to be corrupted. 

Ill take being faithful any day rather than having less sex, prone to heart break, etc. than being corrupted. Its more satisfying to overcome temptation than to give in.  

Yay!!!