By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation All-Stars Sales "are Right on Target"

Bristow9091 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Just to be clear as I might be out of the loop, but is everyone using 2 days of UK sales to determine how it's selling all around the world?

Pretty much, lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Family guy come out the same day and still sell more?  Even IF Family guy had a full week to sell, shouldn't PAASBR have still outsold it ?

Around the Network

It could have sold 2 copies and they would have said something like "Right on target", then again I think it's unfair to judge the games success without knowing how well it did in digital downloads.

Well this is good news for sony then :) I dont expect high numbers but still good news for sony

I think the ps3 numbers will be fair however the cross-buy for the psvita version might hurt there sales cause it would discourage retailers to sell the vita version. I couldn't see the vita version on stores anywhere.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Chandler said:
The game is reasonably priced on PSN so for once people mentioning high digital sales could have a point with this one.

It's also a reasonibly small digital download, about 5GB or so.

I'm just being nice, I'm thinking this got some pretty stinky sales.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I've already claimed the right for the MAJOR flop thread. Do not forget this, people. We will talk about PSABR sales once VGC has published numbers for America and Europe.

Did you really? lol

I played this with a friend, not for a very long time mind you, but it was really fun. I was really bitter about it too, being a fan of Smash and all, but it's quite honestly fun so far. I hope it isn't a flop, there's definite potential with this title.

You people are a bunch of haters, remember that we can't judge sales before their first christmas.

benao87 said:
You people are a bunch of haters, remember that we can't judge sales before their first christmas.

For a console, not a game!

Didn't sell because of emo Dante, I bet. DMC will barely pass 10K.