By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 finally coming to 360 ?

Probably not, but I thought I'd share this:

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Guns-of-the-Patriots-25th-Anniversary-Edition/21001887/

Look at the Features:

"MGS4 pushes the power of the PLAYSTATION® 3 to its limits with cutting edge graphics and surround sound. It also aims to be the hallmark title for the new DUALSHOCK®3 controller."

hmmmmmm...

Around the Network

Thats definitely a misprint.

Hope not.

Barozi said:

Probably not, but I thought I'd share this:

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Guns-of-the-Patriots-25th-Anniversary-Edition/21001887/

Look at the Features:

"MGS4 pushes the power of the PLAYSTATION® 3 to its limits with cutting edge graphics and surround sound. It also aims to be the hallmark title for the new DUALSHOCK®3 controller."

hmmmmmm..

How could you post this and not have THE pic of the "360" version, its been too long since I've seen it

its just mightyape doing what they can for hits as soon as the first god of war ascension rumours hit they listed god of war 4 up for pre order

Around the Network

What about it? And probably that decription is old, copy and paste from 2008.

From the time Sony tried to push that playstation 3 had to written as PLAYSTATION® 3

MSX, NES, GBC, PSX, PC, PS2, PSP, GCN, XBOX, PS3, 360, 3DS...

Those are the platforms that Konami has released various versions of Metal Gear on or plan to. MGS is not an exclusive franchise to anything. Nothing about MGS4 couldn't be ported to Xbox 360. If MGS4 doesn't come to 360 you can bet it will be part of a collection next gen for everything.

Wasn't there a a little jab against the 360 in MGS4? They would have to edit that out if they ever port it :D
Anyway at this point I don't think it would matter if it makes it over....just like it doesn't matter that Mass Effect 1 is finally coming to PS3.

Too little, too late.

Can I get some game play with my cut scenes?

kowenicki said:
VGKing said:
Wasn't there a a little jab against the 360 in MGS4? They would have to edit that out if they ever port it :D
Anyway at this point I don't think it would matter if it makes it over....just like it doesn't matter that Mass Effect 1 is finally coming to PS3.

Too little, too late.

Too little too late?  I hope they listen to you and scrap any plans.

i doubt most want it.  Turgid. 

Woah cowboy!!

<:::::[]=