By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 Outsells All 2012 PS3 Exclusives Combined (70+ Metacritic)

kowenicki said:
riderz13371 said:
kowenicki said:
VGKing said:
kowenicki said:
This is hilarious. Sony fans would have been better served ignoring the thread.

You're really enjoying this aren't you?

I'll give credit where credit is due, but 2012 isn't over yet. PSABR is probably Sonys biggest exclusive for the year and we don't have sales for it yet.

I just think its a bit silly to fall into the trap and start adding and suggesting  more games for the list.... It makes it look even worse. 

You spelled accurate wrong.

Ok boss.  I can see that you haven't the ability to see what is going on here, so I will let you keep digging.  

At least you finally realize who the superior person is. I do realize what's going on. It's sales2099 I don't have to read a single sentence of the thread to know what the final outcome of it is. If hese the author, I know the contents of the thread. Simple as that.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
arcane_chaos said:
the new thread title just made the thread worse....seriously it's just becoming a pissing match now...

Changed it. Trying to be politically correct here. I wanna see this thread through till the end of december.

looks like it might be a rough ride to december

You'll be able to go back to your original thread title next week though lol

Sales, it's 5.33 million not 5.24

Was this thread really necessary?
The PS3 had a bad year regarding exclusives... It has been obvious the whole year that this would happen, at least in my opinion.

(Before anyone tries to tell me that the PS3 didn't have a bad year: with "bad year" I obviously mean in terms of sales, not quality. Quality is subjective. Personally I wasn't really impressed with the PS3 exclusives this year (except for Tales of Graces). And that's coming from someone whose favourite console this gen is the PS3).

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network
VGKing said:

It's a flamebait thread, its designed to make it PS3 look bad no matter what.

If the PS3 exclusvies outsell Halo 4 people like you will say "hahah! took a dozen games to barely outsell 1 360 exclusive!lolzzz"
If PS3 exclusves don't outsell Halo 4 people will say "not even combined these games couldn't outsell halo 4! LOLZ!"

I'll just report this to the mods before it gets even more chaotic in here.

Honestly, report yourself for bashing a thread that has to do with sales.

pezus said:
Boutros said:
You'll be able to go back to your original thread title next week though lol

Not if Wonderbook sells like crazy!

I actually bought it! roflmao

For 10$ though lol

Hope I'm not alone :p

You are missing all the PS-Vita exclusives that released in 2012

Yeah, boss of the bedroom in you mom and dads house... until they tell you to tidy it up. 

Ps. Annoying sig.

oooh your comebacks...they burn. Not much to say when it's off topic and doesn't include sales huh? Surely, you can think of something better than that. I was expecting more from you.

Ps. I don't give a shit.

*yawn*

I swear people make threads like these just to make themselves feel better. It makes no sense because it's not interesting at all. Thank you for wasting my time.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan