By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii mini console on the way?

It's a viable option for those who don't have a Wii yet, possiby because they couldn't or wouldn't pay for one in the past. People who probably wouldn't buy the more expensive Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
VGKing said:
The Good: Will revitalize Wii sales.
The Bad: Will cannabalize Wii U sales.

I don't know why Nintendo would do this now of all times....they JUST launched a new console, they JUST entered the HD era, what would be their reasoning for this?

why is Sony still making the PS2? -_^b

dahuman said:
VGKing said:

I don't know why Nintendo would do this now of all times....they JUST launched a new console, they JUST entered the HD era, what would be their reasoning for this?

Because its the most successful console of all time and it has SO many good games to play. Oh and its profitable :D

Wii is no PS2 though. It's already selling pretty low.

VGKing said:
dahuman said:
VGKing said:

Because its the most successful console of all time and it has SO many good games to play. Oh and its profitable :D

Wii is no PS2 though. It's already selling pretty low.

yeah it's totally 97million low, fuck the Wii, who does Nintendo think they are making profits every generation?!!??! how dare they!

If this came with a major pricecut I might pick it up, but only to soft-mod it and play a couple of games I decided were not worth investing money into. Never wanted to risk modding my OG GCN compatible Wii, but if they released a sub $100 Wii, it would practically be an invitation...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.