By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Okay, but I would think the "very wise" kill would have been me.

Anyway, I'll be back after dinner. I won't be sharing thoughts, because that is for the three of you to do. But I will ask questions.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Then what about the vigilante's gun?

The only viable option is:

One of the cop roles that have flipped held that item. Since it must be mafia otherwise the bussing makes no sense, it would have been radish's.

The other options I've thought of lead to a combination of these fallacies: 1) Mantle was insane, 2) there is no bus-driver, 3) the items don't match the roles, where 2) depends on 1).

Who are you talking about?

@"The other options": Is 'insane' some sort of mafia term? Like paranoid or something? Otherwise, no to #1 and #2. #3 is possible.

miz1q2w3e said:

@"The other options": Is 'insane' some sort of mafia term? Like paranoid or something? Otherwise, no to #1 and #2. #3 is possible.

3 is possible but very unlikely due to yesterday's analysis. It is also a stretch and grasping at straws to go really out of one's way to say that the scan was false.

Anyways, I'm not talking about anyone, look at the flips yourself. Radish just flipped role cop, so there's an option. As in, cops carry guns.

Linkzmax said:

Anyway, I'll be back after dinner. I won't be sharing thoughts, because that is for the three of you to do. But I will ask questions.

Don't flatter yourself :P Enjoy your dinner. When you get back, let's win this, k?

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

3 is possible but very unlikely due to yesterday's analysis. It is also a stretch and grasping at straws to go really out of one's way to say that the scan was false.

Anyways, I'm not talking about anyone, look at the flips yourself. Radish just flipped role cop, so there's an option. As in, cops carry guns.

Oh, I mis-read that sentence. I thought I missed something.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

Don't flatter yourself :P Enjoy your dinner. When you get back, let's win this, k?

It's not flattery. Compare my contribution yesterday to Yoshi's

Linkzmax said:

It's not flattery. Compare my contribution yesterday to Yoshi's

Good point. So, miz or FF?

Yesh, you should make cases for them. And they should do the same with regards to you FF/miz.

Linkzmax said:
Yesh, you should make cases for them. And they should do the same with regards to you FF/miz.

I'm town, I have a scan, the BD is the only mafia remaining. There is no option between you and I being mafia. The only people who need to proove their alignment are miz and FF.

If I must make a case for them, so should you. But first, I want to know who you would choose, but more importantly I would like them to make a case for themselves.

You bussed yourself with tabaha and killed Nacho.

I bussed radish just so I can enjoy a final Day of townies all trying to lynch one another.

But yesterday you were quick to write off radish, so consider this a learning exercise.