By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I think Yoshiya's batman outfit is really fishy. I've got my eye on him :P

But the one I really want to vote for is Nachomamma - Tee hee

Vote Nacho

And I would vote pezus because he's being such a lovely mod, but I can't. :( boo!

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

What I think

Yoshiya-Good character for Captain America, but the avatar and safe claim comment worry me

Stefl- I could believe you are a non-traditional sidekick, but I have not forgotten the Full Metal Alchemist round where you claimed fake claimed Hughes 

Taba- Hasn't said what sidekick they are, and also has not said real content except agreeing to what others have said, so far I think he's saying too little

I'm starting to hate you already D:

Start posting more then :P

me posting more would only mean crap talk from me

*Radio transmission begins* Ladies and gentlemen, you're this week's entertainment! I have gathered you here to teach you a little about this thing I like to call...chaos . "But, mysterious person in the radio, my little brain can't comprehend such a complicated word. What are you going on about?" you petty little boys and girls might ask. Well, you're here to find out, aren't you? By the end of the week, all of you are going to know the meaning of that word as well as the back of your teeny little hands. The clock is ticking and your mentors aren't growing any younger. Over and out. Heeehehehahaahahahuuaaaaa *click*

Joker has captured the real superheros it seems...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

*Radio transmission begins* Ladies and gentlemen, you're this week's entertainment! I have gathered you here to teach you a little about this thing I like to call...chaos . "But, mysterious person in the radio, my little brain can't comprehend such a complicated word. What are you going on about?" you petty little boys and girls might ask. Well, you're here to find out, aren't you? By the end of the week, all of you are going to know the meaning of that word as well as the back of your teeny little hands. The clock is ticking and your mentors aren't growing any younger. Over and out. Heeehehehahaahahahuuaaaaa *click*

Yep, we're all sidekicks.

Just a note: I don't suspect ABC at all.

Around the Network

@miz

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906772
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906797

I read that... and basically made the post you quoted because I wanted to include the villains somehow, but in the end, probably my herpaderp post was the herpaderp.

miz1q2w3e said:
A Bad Clown said:

The question is now, are we unique sidekicks, or could there be multiples for the same hero? Judging by your claim as Robin I doubt we could have more than 2 to a hero.

A Bad Clown said:
miz1q2w3e said:

The question is now, are we unique sidekicks, or could there be multiples for the same hero? Judging by your claim as Robin I doubt we could have more than 2 to a hero.

Ok I get what you meant before. Yes, I HIGHLY doubt there are duplicates. I have my reasons.

Vote: Spurge

because I don't have a nightkill ability.

Also, Mod, give a fair warning to real life buddies Radish, Yoshiya and DT. Honor code code, just don't ask each other what your roles are.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'd be afraid of any Martian Boy Hunter claims...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9pBMT0mmKyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>