By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
A Bad Clown said:
I'm going ahead and saying that I think of the "Captain America" sidekicks is lying.

Well if that's the case then go after Stefl, I know for a fact I am telling the truth.

And I know for a fact that I am Free Spirit, and a sidekick of Captain America, and town.

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

Yoshiya, why did you assume scum have safeclaims?

I didn't assume, I was following up on what you said about being mean because I assumed that by that you meant that he had given safeclaims to mafia that were the same as town names.

Also, quick question, does != mean not equal? All my friends use =/= but I've noticed both you and Tabaha use !=

programming habits

Around the Network

What I think

Yoshiya-Good character for Captain America, but the avatar and safe claim comment worry me

Stefl- I could believe you are a non-traditional sidekick, but I have not forgotten the Full Metal Alchemist round where you claimed fake claimed Hughes 

Taba- Hasn't said what sidekick they are, and also has not said real content except agreeing to what others have said, so far I think he's saying too little

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

!= is programmers speek for =/= ;P

Stefl1504 said:

Herpaderp, okay... prolly there is a liar among us if there is scum among us... (pssst--- it is hidden in the title!)

Pez: "Notes: Names do not fit with roles (see introduction)".

Tabaha, do you think there can be three sidekicks to one character in this game? Do you doubt the others claims at all?

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

What I think

Yoshiya-Good character for Captain America, but the avatar and safe claim comment worry me

Stefl- I could believe you are a non-traditional sidekick, but I have not forgotten the Full Metal Alchemist round where you claimed fake claimed Hughes 

Taba- Hasn't said what sidekick they are, and also has not said real content except agreeing to what others have said, so far I think he's saying too little

I'm starting to hate you already D:

tabaha said:
A Bad Clown said:

What I think

I'm starting to hate you already D:

Start posting more then :P

Also, I actually read the flavor lol thanks Miz. My question now is, who is actually a superhero?

A Bad Clown said:

What I think

Oh, believe me, I learned from that mistake.

A Bad Clown said:
Tabaha, do you think there can be three sidekicks to one character in this game? Do you doubt the others claims at all?

I have no divination powers, sorry.

but bullshit theory: 3 different main chars with sidekicks