By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Radish, I'd like your opinion on this. Do you think Pezus could be assigning multiple sidekicks to the same hero?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
tabaha said:
hey, why is everyone captain america's sidekick?

Are you trying to suggest you are one as well?

not suggesting. saying it

At least this means that pezus loves Captain America...

I'm going ahead and saying that I think of the "Captain America" sidekicks is lying.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
I'm going ahead and saying that I think of the "Captain America" sidekicks is lying.

Well if that's the case then go after Stefl, I know for a fact I am telling the truth.

Around the Network

Ok, that's enough.

Vote: Yoshiya

Yoshiya said:
A Bad Clown said:

Well if that's the case then go after Stefl, I know for a fact I am telling the truth.

And I know for a fact that I am Free Spirit, and a sidekick of Captain America, and town.

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

Yoshiya, why did you assume scum have safeclaims?

Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
A Bad Clown said:

And I know for a fact that I am Free Spirit, and a sidekick of Captain America, and town.

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

I didn't assume, I was following up on what you said about being mean because I assumed that by that you meant that he had given safeclaims to mafia that were the same as town names.

Also, quick question, does != mean not equal? All my friends use =/= but I've noticed both you and Tabaha use !=

Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya said:
A Bad Clown said:

Herpaderp, okay... prolly there is a liar among us if there is scum among us... (pssst--- it is hidden in the title!)

Yoshiya said:

I didn't assume, I was following up on what you said about being mean because I assumed that by that you meant that he had given safeclaims to mafia that were the same as town names.

Also, quick question, does != mean not equal? All my friends use =/= but I've noticed both you and Tabaha use !=

In programming, != means not equal.