By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Start Wii U Downloads with your Smartphone - Is this Implemented Yet?

This was fairly widely reported on back in June, but I haven't heard anything since.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/13/you-can-purchase-and-download-wii-u-games-while-on-the-go/

I'd really love to be able to start downloads from my smartphone and have the titles ready to go when I get home from work!

Around the Network

Gonna give this one bump before letting it die - does no one else care about this feature? Or is it just that no one knows the details of if/when this will come out or is already available?

It's not available yet. Currently the only way to use the Wii U eShop is from your Wii U.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I heard of it. I don't have a smart phone but after hearing about this, I might consider getting one.

No not yet. Will be out in the following weeks. Its probably a low priority while they firm up the rest of launch services.