Didn't Craig sign up for 5 movies?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
SnakeDrake said:

This was a great movie James Bond Rises

Anyways this could be Craig's last outing :(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

TruckOSaurus said:
SnakeDrake said:

This was a great movie James Bond Rises

Anyways this could be Craig's last outing :(

Yes, he is signed on for two more.  Rumor has it that they will filmed back to back which would be a first for the series.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

good review,glad you liked it so much,

i think it was quite a good bond overall and worth rewatching when ion the old the blu-ray,it's craigs run of bond films and should be judged in that really,personally i enjoy them,this was interesting,,dark and like you say still had some gags,maybe not gadgets but you can't please everyone,it had great cars too and feinnes becoming M

also it has to be said for bond films that they do all there stunts for real and use real cars and stuff so hats off to them for that,it said in the doco of bond cars i saw they have always done that

Above & Beyond

Just saw the movie and i'll easily give it a 5/5

Best bond movie period! although i was and will always be a huge fan of the pierce brosnan era i think craig has surpassed him now.

The only problem i had with this movie was tha audio, the theatre had the speakers up far to loud D:

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:

Best bond movie period! although i was and will always be a huge fan of the pierce brosnan era i think craig has surpassed him now.

The only problem i had with this movie was tha audio, the theatre had the speakers up far to loud D:

I don't think that it is the best Bond movie ever.  That title goes to Goldfinger, but this is Craig's best in my opinion.  Also, I will not go on about how I feel about Brosnan because I wish to keep this thread positive.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
007BondAgent said:

I don't think that it is the best Bond movie ever.  That title goes to Goldfinger, but this is Craig's best in my opinion.  Also, I will not go on about how I feel about Brosnan because I wish to keep this thread positive.

Ahahaha, take it your not a fan of him, his movies weren't the best, "well except for goldeneye" but pierce has that certian charm that no other bond actor quite got, although this would make more sence if i were a female :P

007BondAgent said:
amp316 said:
007BondAgent said:

Ahahaha, take it your not a fan of him, his movies weren't the best, "well except for goldeneye" but pierce has that certian charm that no other bond actor quite got, although this would make more sence if i were a female :P

I just never really found him believable as Bond and as you said, besides for GoldenEye his movies weren't very good.

Since this thread is back alive, I want you to settle an argument I had with some of my friends after seeing the movie.

I'm of the opinion that James did not sleep with Eve after the shaving scene because we learn at the end of the movie that (SPOILERS AHEAD) she's Moneypenny and it's an unwritten Bond rule that James can't ever sleep with Moneypenny.

Do you agree with me amp?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Since this thread is back alive, I want you to settle an argument I had with some of my friends after seeing the movie.

I'm of the opinion that James did not sleep with Eve after the shaving scene because we learn at the end of the movie that (SPOILERS AHEAD) she's Moneypenny and it's an unwritten Bond rule that James can't ever sleep with Moneypenny.

Do you agree with me amp?

I think that the fireworks exploding was to lead everyone to believe that they had sex.  I always though in the old movies (especially the Connery ones) that it seemed like Bond and Moneypenny probably had sex once or twice and that's why that heavy flirtation existed.  I do think that if James and Moneypenny were shown in bed together that it would be wrong though...