By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Wii U Friend Thread

@kenology, just say u got it as a gift and want to get something else, they wont care since it would be unopened.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Kenology said:
superchunk said:

When you get NinjaGaiden... take it to Walmart or other and simply return it. So long as its wrapped still, it should be no issue. (or trade for diff game)

I won't need a receipt?  I am tempted to try it out, though I just wish something else was out to trade it with... :(

Maybe Nintendo will surprise me tomorrow in the Nintendo Direct.

yeah, without a receipt you'll likely be forced to take store credit or trade for other $60 game.

Ok, cool. Thanks, guys.

i am hoping more ppl soon add more ppl from the front page, i have added everyone and have quite a few ppl to accept my friend request. :(

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

anyone feel free to add me, I have been playing my Wii U a lot and been lazy about adding people, but I will add the entire list (from the last point I stopped). So add me, add me, add me.

Around the Network

Mine is ... luthor

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

apparently I need to call my wi fi provider and say to switch to channel 1 or 11 which are working better with Wii U.

I haven't been able to connect to friend list yet... Internet-Miiverse and Nintendo Shop are fine.

Switch!!!

If anyone tried to add me and didn`t get a response, i didn`t add them because by default i couldn`t accept friend requests. Changed that already so i`m going to add more people! :)

fedfed said:
apparently I need to call my wi fi provider and say to switch to channel 1 or 11 which are working better with Wii U.

I haven't been able to connect to friend list yet... Internet-Miiverse and Nintendo Shop are fine.

I don't know everything, but a wi fi provider? What is that supposed to be? Ususally, WiFi is something that is localized in your house, and managable by yourself, I have heard of some communities and places where their landlord provides wifi in their building, so what and who is your wifi provider?

luthor

Europe

Smeags et Asstronaut (Borode) added me!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com