By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kantor is religiously intolerant and should not be a mod

My thread broke no rules. Christians can post threads about their religions but I cannot post threads about my religion? What biased utter bullshit. You Kantor, deserve to have your modship removed immediatly. You are not fit to be a mod. You will get what you deserve.

If it is against the rules to post a thread like this, I am sorry. But you cannot just kill a discussion because you don't like it's content. There is only one thing on this forum I was told not to discuss, and it wasn't Satanism. You and your religious intolerance, deserve to be removed from a position of power.

Around the Network

Perhaps you could have stated your case without insulting other religious beliefs. You should have just stuck with Satanism as the discussion.

How old are you (I'd actually like this thread to be delayed from being locked for a little bit)

If you have a problem with a mod, then PM him or the Lead Moderator axumblade.

Locked.

If I am not allowed to make threads about Satanism, no threads about christianity should be allowed to be made. I don't care if mods discuss things in a seperate forum, if they discussed this and decided it should be locked, they are religiously intolerant. I will not be making any more threads on this intolerant site, as they will obviously be locked. I will continue however to post my opinions on relevent discussions.

Around the Network

Can you link to the thread?

TheEvilBanana said:

My thread broke no rules. Christians can post threads about their religions but I cannot post threads about my religion? What biased utter bullshit. You Kantor, deserve to have your modship removed immediatly. You are not fit to be a mod. You will get what you deserve.

If it is against the rules to post a thread like this, I am sorry. But you cannot just kill a discussion because you don't like it's content. There is only one thing on this forum I was told not to discuss, and it wasn't Satanism. You and your religious intolerance, deserve to be removed from a position of power.

Coming from the guy that said Christians need the blood of christ thinking of it in literal way needing his blood and crying about logic.

ban this guy he needs help. 

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max