By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox 360 games collection hit a milestone!!!

That's amazing, I have bought less than 50 games this gen.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Oh wow and I thought I had a lot of games. How many games do you have in total? I have about 725 =P

I have around 1,800 games in total.

Aww man, that completely destroys my collection. =( At least I have more Wii games than you. =3

Damn, that's pretty impressive.
I've probably owned like 300 games if you add up the total Wii + 360 games I've ever owned, but I've since sold most of them. Now I'm down to like 20 games between the two consoles. Being unemployed, I need some sort of revenue stream, plus I rarely play games after I beat them, so it's an easy choice for me to resort to selling most of them back. Now I only keep games that I still play/feel like I would want to play, or rare, obscure games.

Holy moly!!

Yay!!!

bonkers555 said:

After this past week of purchasing Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, my 360 game collection have surpass my PS2 game collection. I currently own 299 Xbox 360 games and 298 PS2 games. Xbox 360 have turned out to be one of my favorite game system all-time behind the PS1 and SNES.

Is that 299 including xbl games or just your retail games? really nice collection of games tho impressive! Here's my 360/Gamecube and my mind blowing ps3 collection!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Good god! I have about 51 retail games and including PSN I have around 70 total and I though that was a lot :O

Tachikoma said:

lol, i only buy what i'm going to play.

same here, but its good for the industry i guess

http://backloggery.com/mastervg782

It's not up to date, as I have a few PS3 games not on there, as well as my PSN collection, which is probably around 110 or so now.

As a repeatedly lapsed gamer, I'm amazed

This thread blew my mind. I'm jealous of your collection.
Respect.