By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox 360 games collection hit a milestone!!!

lol, i only buy what i'm going to play.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

lol I meant you said you had 74 360 games and I read it "seventy four thousand and three sixty" games.

uhm.....

Boutros said:
Tachikoma said:

lol I meant you said you had 74 360 games and I read it "seventy four thousand and three sixty" games.

lmao wouldn't that be something else haha

PullusPardus said:
zuvuyeay said:
pullus must be the richest on vgc then,that's one hell of a collection,don't throw them one day in a long while you never know whats valuable/important for keeping,onr day physical will be gone and you know what humans are liek,they'll defo want all those old boxwd games for some reason

im not really, my salary is about 1,000 dollars monthly how much do you guys get paid?

not that much either,i guess i thought you'd had them bought for you when you were younger

i don't think anyone over here could buy that amount of games on a £1000 a month with rent,utility and food bills

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Boutros said:
Tachikoma said:

Is this a challenge? :p

Boutros said:
JayWood2010 said:
Boutros said:
Tachikoma said:

Is this a challenge? :p

lol yeah go for it, I believe in you haha 

superchunk said:
So much wasted potential income. While its impressive, I just don't understand the concept of keeping consoles and hundreds of games. Do you all really play them over and over again years later? I mean, I have almost 30 VC games, but I still only replayed those once... a few, not even fully. IDK... I guess I just don't have the time as I can barely play new games.

I also have what amounts to a nice luxury car sitting in my game room.  I don't see it as a waste.  You buy a big name title on day one, here.  You get that game you had your eye on, there.  You find a "buy two get one free" sale from time to time.  You stumble across a video store going out of business and grab that buried treasure you always wanted.  It's easy to accumulate a lot of games.

Personally, I don't smoke or drink.  I've seen people buy multiple packs of cigarettes a day or spend a $100 a weekend on a bottle or two of alcohol.  I have friends that will blow a grand on a gun that they will never use just to keep it in a cabinet and drool over it.  Other people will buy an outfit every week.  My addiction is gaming.  When I want to play that big title or relive that classic moment, it's right there.  I don't want to trade them in for $30 (or sometimes, less than a dollar!) and it's something I love so I collect.  And yeah, in my case, I do go back an play older games.  Was playing Soul Calibur 2, yesterday.

d21lewis said:
superchunk said:
So much wasted potential income. While its impressive, I just don't understand the concept of keeping consoles and hundreds of games. Do you all really play them over and over again years later? I mean, I have almost 30 VC games, but I still only replayed those once... a few, not even fully. IDK... I guess I just don't have the time as I can barely play new games.

I also have what amounts to a nice luxury car sitting in my game room.  I don't see it as a waste.  You buy a big name title on day one, here.  You get that game you had your eye on, there.  You find a "buy two get one free" sale from time to time.  You stumble across a video store going out of business and grab that buried treasure you always wanted.  It's easy to accumulate a lot of games.

Personally, I don't smoke or drink.  I've seen people buy multiple packs of cigarettes a day or spend a $100 a weekend on a bottle or two of alcohol.  I have friends that will blow a grand on a gun that they will never use just to keep it in a cabinet and drool over it.  Other people will buy an outfit every week.  My addiction is gaming.  When I want to play that big title or relive that classic moment, it's right there.  I don't want to trade them in for $30 (or sometimes, less than a dollar!) and it's something I love so I collect.  And yeah, in my case, I do go back an play older games.  Was playing Soul Calibur 2, yesterday.

I wasn't referring to the initial buy, just the forever storage vs resell.

You own more games for the 360 than I do in total! Almost anyway. That's insane!