By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up! (Includes new adjustments)

68M vs 70M..

so there are 2M plus ps3's on shelves? Right..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
68M vs 70M..

that looks like pretty normal numbers in nov/dec - if it's still that high at the end of march then that's more surprising

Lafiel said:
leo-j said:
68M vs 70M..

that looks like pretty normal numbers in nov/dec - if it's still that high at the end of march then that's more surprising

don't recall any holiday season where the shipment vs sold through numbers gap were near 2M..

mM
leo-j said:
Lafiel said:
leo-j said:
68M vs 70M..

don't recall any holiday season where the shipment vs sold through numbers gap were near 2M..

did we have any start of november shipment data before ?

leo-j said:
Lafiel said:
leo-j said:
68M vs 70M..

Right before the Black Friday sales rush? Of course 2M is reasonable.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Bad adjustments all around... nice VGC... at least the PS360 gap was adjusted down too.

Wow they over done most systems but i'm glad Xbox-PS3 gap shrunk from 110,000 to 80,000 from this adjustment

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

forget adjusting the hardware, they really need to fix up some of the software.

So us Nintendrones only get to enjoy our weekly victory for a day but when the 3DS needs to be adjusted downwards and the PS3 or 360 take the lead the adjustment happens pretty quickly......

BIAS, I SAY, BIAS!

Just kidding.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Conegamer said:
I think these numbers were obvious to go down. Nice to see the DS above the Vita though, and I'm sure there's still far more adjustments in the down direction for the Vita to come...

How is that good?
DS and 3DS are cannabalizing each other...they are so similar in price point that its no wonder people get confused.