By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CoD Black Ops Declassified TV ad

leo-j said:
sales2099 said:
The time Sony actually spends $$$ on marketing......they do it on a game that is bombing on metacritic.

it has one review.. http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified

reported for flaming and posting misinformative information..

wat? is that a joke?

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
riderz13371 said:
sales2099 said:
The time Sony actually spends $$$ on marketing......they do it on a game that is bombing on metacritic.

Who cares? It's has the call of duty name in it. It will still sell a reasonable amount. The PSP game has a 64 on meta but it still sold a lot. It's for the North American market so what do you expect. No hate to North Americans (I am one) but we tend to go hyper over shooter games. 

Now thats a loaded statement.

COD is played by the 360/PS3 and PC crowd. The Vita version is like a Wii version: it exists, but it isnt where the gamers are gonna be.

Either the games are amazing and have 0 marketing, or the games are bad and they get marketing. Resistance Burning Skies also comes to mind. Shame and a waste of resources.

Well Metacritic only has 1 review and the user reviews are looking pretty good. Especially since this is a CoD game and people tend to troll the user reviews. Just look at Black Ops 2 across all platforms. 

The multiplayer in this game is at least decent, way WAY better then what they did in resistance. But it is in no way a 50$ game more like a 10$ downloadable game

riderz13371 said:
sales2099 said:
riderz13371 said:
sales2099 said:

Who cares? It's has the call of duty name in it. It will still sell a reasonable amount. The PSP game has a 64 on meta but it still sold a lot. It's for the North American market so what do you expect. No hate to North Americans (I am one) but we tend to go hyper over shooter games. 

Now thats a loaded statement.

COD is played by the 360/PS3 and PC crowd. The Vita version is like a Wii version: it exists, but it isnt where the gamers are gonna be.

Either the games are amazing and have 0 marketing, or the games are bad and they get marketing. Resistance Burning Skies also comes to mind. Shame and a waste of resources.

Well Metacritic only has 1 review and the user reviews are looking pretty good. Especially since this is a CoD game and people tend to troll the user reviews. Just look at Black Ops 2 across all platforms. 

Fair enough. We shall wait and see then. Maybe this game will be a 60's metascore. That 40 will surely bring down the average.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

-Newcloud- said:
The multiplayer in this game is at least decent, way WAY better then what they did in resistance. But it is in no way a 50$ game more like a 10$ downloadable game

Yes, the game is most definitely overpriced. Should have been like every other game and launched at $40.

Personally, I might grab it if it is selling well, but once I can snatch it for under $30.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I'd recommend changing that post..

OT:

The game looks really good though.. and based on the reviews coming from some youtube PSv gamers.. they claim it's really good just not $49.99 worthy considering it has about a 2 hour single player.. mini campaign spred out in 10 missions..

mM
leo-j said:
I'd recommend changing that post..

OT:

The game looks really good though.. and based on the reviews coming from some youtube PSv gamers.. they claim it's really good just not $49.99 worthy considering it has about a 2 hour single player.. mini campaign spred out in 10 missions..

Id recomend growing a thicker skin, because that wasn't flaming or misinformation.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

30 seconds of gameplay and not even a hit marker? I saw one of them shoot 3 shotguns bucks at point blank range. Either the Vita has terrible controls, the game is unplayable, or not even Sony can get people who know how to use a Vita properly.

Not even 1 hit marker. Really?

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Euphoria14 said:
-Newcloud- said:

Yes, the game is most definitely overpriced. Should have been like every other game and launched at $40.

Personally, I might grab it if it is selling well, but once I can snatch it for under $30.

The game is a great little time waster, hostels is fun for when there's no wifi around (personally I would have preferred zombies, but oh well) and multiplayer is probably the best the vita has until killzone comes out 

Well you changed your post.. so obviously there was something wrong with it..

OT:

@NewCloud

I doubt this game was made to be launched as a time waster.. considering it is being sold at $49.99 and sony hyped it as one of the big vita games of the year..

mM