By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Retailers are cutting back Sony shelf space.

kowenicki said:
zuvuyeay said:
sometimes i wonder if people from the other sides create alts just to stoke trouble for people from the other side acting like stupid people from the other side to annoy people from the other side but then i go cross eyed

I think I follow that... well if they do and they are discovered then they should be permabanned.  Anyone doing an alt used to cause aggro should be permabanned.  Its pretty pathetic and weak.

Don't make fun of my alt.

Around the Network

Id imagine WiiU would cut into Wii/DS space. PS3 can cut into Vita space if it were to expand.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

richardhutnik said:

Is that all Sony products or just the PS3?

They dropped the PS2 a while ago.  I think the PSV is very limited.

Last time I looked at the showcase, the PSV wasn't even released and I didn't look close enough to see if the PSV is on the plan.

So, quick answer is yes, all Sony products.  However, there are pegged, non-secured items as well.

Wow! Sony's stock dropped 10% on my report.

jayson1 said:
Is it my imagination or is there a sony DOOM article on here every other day. This article is the most ridiculous one yet. This guy thinks because his store where he lives cuts back on sony it means its happening everywhere. BS! Where I live there is plenty of sony , microsoft and nintendo. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Maybe there making space because xbox has HALO and BLACK OPS2 for this holiday and sales as we all know will skyrocket for microsoft this holiday. Also we have the Wii U which is going to be popular. Sony does not have any significant big name releases exclusives maybe allstars thats it. Sony has alot of killer content and games on psn and a strong following. People who say otherwise are idiots. I went to gamestop just last week and a kid was trading in his 360 for a ps3 and games. I see this once in awhile I'm sure people trade in ps3's and vice versa. All I know is Sony is fine for a long time to come my friend.SONY IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE WHEN THEY DOMINATE THE WORLD MARKET . XBOX 360 dominates the united states only! YOU ARE ON A SITE THAT CLEARLY SAYS THIS IN BLACK AND WHITE, its in your face everyday and yet you write doom article about sony! Why dont this community talk about THQ they deserve a DOOM article but no its one sony doom article after another.

Yes.  The store where I live.  Oh!  Wait!  Let me drive 5 miles in any direction so I can run into another one.