By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why did Sony go with Super Smash Bros. too instead of Super Mario Bros. too?

Tagged games:

naruball said:

Anyway, I personally prefer Mario over LBP, but that's just my opinion. No need to force your opinion on anyone else. There is no right answer here.

And that's what this whole argument was all about. BK stated that LBP was superior; he didn't say it was his own opinion, but made it sound is if it were common knowledge. As if it was fact.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
naruball said:
Chandler said:
bananaking21 said:

lol 

metacritic scores

littlebigplanet 95 > 89 super mario bros DS

Littlebigplanet 2 91 > 87 super mario bros Wii

Littlebigplanet vita 88 > 78 super mario bros 2 3DS

its obvious LBP slaugthers SMB in terms of quality, its funny how nintendo fans came rushing here claiming SMB is a better game when its clearly not, atleast have something to back your statements up other than your own bais opinion. also other than both being 2D platformers with co-op play, how and what did sony copy the inferior game that is mario?

lol 

sales (aka...money)

littlebigplanet - 5.01 million < 28.62 million - super mario bros DS

Littlebigplanet 2 - 2.7 million < 25.95 million - super mario bros Wii

Littlebigplanet vita - 0.16 million < 3 million - super mario bros 2 3DS

its obvious NSMB slaugthers LBP in terms of popularity/money generated/appeal/gameplay, its funny how Sony fans came rushing here claiming LBP is a better game when its clearly not, atleast have something to back your statements up other than your own bias opinion. Also, all those sales are generated pretty much at full price while a big chunk of LBP sales were generated at bargain bin prices.

Jersey Shore is also miles ahead of Breaking Bad and Homeland (since it destroys them in ratings). Twilight better than No country for old men.

@bolded You do realise that they provided facts, right? How is Metacritic their own biased opinion? Use arguments instead of gifs, people.

Anyway, I personally prefer Mario over LBP, but that's just my opinion. No need to force your opinion on anyone else. There is no right answer here.

And you do realize that I pretty much just copypasta'ed bananakings post, righ? Right? But no problem, I accept the criticism on behalf of bananaking and agree 100%. 

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:

And you do realize that I pretty much just copypasta'ed bananakings post, righ? Right? But no problem, I accept the criticism on behalf of bananaking and agree 100%. 

Oops. My bad.