By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

30. EA-FU. Because of EA this game wasn't as good as it could have been. Not a property of EA (EA screwed up someone elses game.....a racing game).
Incorrect Guesses: Mass Effect 3, NFL Games, Dragon Age 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

11. Hero:Ohh Noooooo.......Villian:BwahHAHAHAHA. Someone else gave a similar clue to the same game on their list, and you guys guessed it immediatly. What Villains says Bwahahahahaha? Can't be human. You've ALL played this before. The Hero has this expression in a variety of 3D games. This is a mainstream Nintendo franchise.
Incorrect Guesses: Final Fantasy VI

9. A game in the same racing series as #30, this game wasn't F***ed up by EA because the franchise was still growing. It's a racing game as well

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

11- Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Michael-5 said:

30. EA-FU. Because of EA this game wasn't as good as it could have been. Not a property of EA (EA screwed up someone elses game.....a racing game).
Incorrect Guesses: Mass Effect 3, NFL Games, Dragon Age 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

11. Hero:Ohh Noooooo.......Villian:BwahHAHAHAHA. Someone else gave a similar clue to the same game on their list, and you guys guessed it immediatly. What Villains says Bwahahahahaha? Can't be human. You've ALL played this before. The Hero has this expression in a variety of 3D games. This is a mainstream Nintendo franchise.

9. A game in the same racing series as #30, this game wasn't F***ed up by EA because the franchise was still growing. It's a racing game as well 

For number 11: definately a 3d mario game, i'll go for super mario galaxy if this is a real "dialoque" (ill never forget mario's oooh nooooo) :D

10-

Hint- nose scars

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

KHlover said:
Michael-5 said:

For number 11: definately a 3d mario game, i'll go for super mario galaxy if this is a real "dialoque" (ill never forget mario's oooh nooooo) :D

Close, but he said it before Mario Galaxy, and he says it in other games like Mario Party and stuff.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network

10. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PC)

The series has fallen from grace lately (while at the same time FIFA has improved), but in the mid 2000's PES was the premier football game, and it's PES 5 that I always thought was the best. Other than the perfect gameplay, it was always the Master League that helped it surpass its rivals (nobody else has come up with a better mode to date). That's where you take a club from the lowest division all the way up to greatness, developing players as you go to the point that you may have a completely different squad from what you started out with. It was that good, that it was my go-to game when I had nothing else to play at the time.

Number 9 was a revolutionary step within the series.

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:

10. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PC)

The series has fallen from grace lately (while at the same time FIFA has improved), but in the mid 2000's PES was the premier football game, and it's PES 5 that I always thought was the best. Other than the perfect gameplay, it was always the Master League that helped it surpass its rivals (nobody else has come up with a better mode to date). That's where you take a club from the lowest division all the way up to greatness, developing players as you go to the point that you may have a completely different squad from what you started out with. It was that good, that it was my go-to game when I had nothing else to play at the time.

Number 9 was a revolutionary step within the series.

Damn, I thought Castolo was a coincidence...

Michael-5 said:
KHlover said:
Michael-5 said:

Close, but he said it before Mario Galaxy, and he says it in other games like Mario Party and stuff.

Ah, so you just meant that Mario and Bowser "say" that in general, not in a particular order? I'll go with Super Mario 64 then if I have a second chance^^

hatmoza said:
10-

Hint- nose scars

S.C.A.R.S. (N64)

10) Mario Kart 64 (N64) - I didn't play this game for the first time till almost 2004 and it still was able to get my attention right away despite other competing racers that came since its launch. The controls are simple and yet deep, the tracks are really imaginative and fun. The main solo storyline is okay for time being but where the game really shines is split screen multiplayer. There is something to be said for local multiplayer and this game does it best as far as racing games are concerned. Shooting out a red/blue shell and taunting a friend never gets old. Excellent game. Keep on karting Mario.