By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Mr Khan said:
green_sky said:
I am bad at hints. Hmm lets give a try for #15.  The game's story and world is inspired by the philosophy of objectivism. 

BioShock.

You got it Mr. Khan.

Around the Network

Has to have Safety and also Preventative Cycling Clothing

For some some athletes, obtaining the right gear is the central a natural part of their activities in order for them to execute at their very best and do well. If you're a bicycle owner, the right clothing could make the main difference amongst dropping and successful. But for the people who will be significantly less severe and only cycle for enjoyment, could it be needed to put on professional cycling clothing?

In comparison to other sports activities, biking is fairly diverse because of the reality that when you go biking, you require certain devices to ensure that you to guard the body and to ensure you keep comfortable. A biking helmet is probably essentially the most critical piece of garments for cycling and everyone who cycles a great deal really should not do with out this. Biking can be incredibly harmful that with no helmet can set their lifestyle in deep trouble. Regrettably, a great deal of individuals are unsuccessful to understand how crucial it is to dress in a helmet and without having 1, you could be in to get a awful harm.

Cycling for for a longer time rides require the cyclist to sit on a saddle, a cushty seat it is possible to decide on to take a seat on. Therefore, getting appropriate biking shorts is paramount in order for you to benefit from the entire experience. The padding within your shorts might help protect your system and will make riding much more fulfilling.

You might be a keen cyclist as well as in most cases take pleasure in driving to have an hour or maybe more, you might arrive at recognize before long that cycling having a bag is not only pointless and also uneasy. But there's a solution to carry all your staffs while riding. Most skilled manufacturers of cycling clothing are providing jackets and jerseys that function sufficient pockets in which you can keep all of your current essentials this kind of as telephone and keys.
These brand names supply fantastic remedies and may assist steer clear of being required to worry constantly regarding your important products. The jerseys they supply have conveniently placed packets with zips ensuring products usually do not drop out even though cycling. This retains you from bringing your bag during your trip.

Jerseys are wonderful furthermore remaining easy to wear and protecting typically the temperature of your physique. Whether it's warm or maybe cold outside the house, a biking jersey draws the sweat from your body, aiding you remain dry. The material these jerseys are created from are made in such a means that you can maintain a comfortable human body temperature making it possible for you to focus on your journey.

Additionally to these necessities, there is certainly a broad variety of other products developed to produce your experience better and a lot more comfy. Whether it be summer time or wintertime, cycling clothing manufacturers can offer you you with everything, from jerseys to shoes and gloves. Cycling clothing is developed not just to produce your experience a lot more pleasant but to also shield your system in the course of your action.

click here to view details.
about author:
Swiss is major in Commerce and she is addicted to business, her biggest dream is to build up hers own alibaba company and become one of the most famous wholesalers in the world.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Michael-5 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Michael-5 said:

[...] 

50. YES

46. Very close

45. YES

43. Nope, when was FFVII ever going to be a Nintendo 64 game?

43. Nope.

Player2 said:
Michael-5 said:

[...]

[...]

It was originally developed as a SNES game before production moved over to N64, and then finally to PS1 when Nintendo's cartridge format proved too restrictive.

Yea, but development never made it to the point where it was almost released on another platform. Squaresoft had issues and switched to PS1 early on.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Mr Khan said:
Michael-5 said:

So, three of my games were guessed correctly, so I'll add 3 more hints.

50. Maintaining Sanity is just as important as staying alive in this game, which almost never released. However who could blaime the protagonists after what they saw.
Correct Answer: Eternal Darkness (GCN)

49. One of the first games, by a newly merged company, this was a violent game which involved the slaying of hundreds by sword or dragon. Had multiple endings, all of which are viewable on a single playthrough, each of which getting more bizzare with an ending representing a different outcome. One of the main Villains was actually your best friend who gets corrupt with jealousy over your Dragon and links with his own.
Correct Answer: Drakengard (PS2)

45. Often Regarded the best game ever made.
Correct Answer: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

Often regarded as one of the best games of all time, the main character is an iconic trademark which almost saw exclusivity on an opposing platform.
Incorrect Guesses: Final Fantasy VII
Correct Answer: Super Mario Kart

48. An under-appreciated SRPG which tells the story of a war from the perspective on honest fighters on both sides of the war.

47. A post apocolyptic treasure which featured slow motion exploding headshots.

46. A precursor to CoD, one of the best online shooting franchises.
Incorrect Guesses: Day of Deateat

44. One of the most well known voice actors brings a unique sense of comedy to this Treasure Hunting sequel.

42. You only have 3 days left.
Incorrect Guesses: The World Ends With You

41. This marks the first Major spinoff off a traditional iconic series.
Incorrect Guesses: Final Fantasy Tactics

40. On of the first true 3D games on a Nintendo cartridge, also the last on this system.

39. Of a team of 6, nobody makes it out alive.

38. This game almost wasn't localized outside of Japan because Nintendo thought no one would be interested. Good thing NoA changed their mind.

37. The first of an epic RPG trilogy, which involved making black/white decisions on how to protect the human race.

48. Valkyria Chronicles?

47. Bulletstorm?

46. Medal of Honor?

44. Uncharted 2?

42. Majora's Mask

41. Super Mario Kart

40. StarFox

39. no idea

38. Xenoblade?

37. Mass Effect

47. You don't fight as the bad guys in Valkyria Chronicles, so nope.

46. Nope, DoD was closer

44. YES

42. YES

41. What the heck? 41 was answered before, but I put it as the answer to my 43. LOL, but YES

40. Close, but nope.

39. Hint #2: It's a Prequel, a prequel to 43 lol.

38. I knew someone would guess that, but no. Project Rainfall showed Nintendo there was an interested audience.

37. YES

shogia said:

I'm seconding that Uncharted 2 guess for 44, statement of Majora's Mask for 42 and Mass Effect for 37, and asserting the 38 guess for Xenoblade Chronicles as a statement (from Mr. Khan's guesses).

47. Fallout 3?

Loved the Drakengard clue.

I think my Drakengard clue was too in depth, but still I'm surprised how quickly people guessed it. It's one of my favorite (if not my favorite) game from Square Enix after the merge.

47. YES

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

47. A post apocolyptic treasure which featured slow motion exploding headshots.
Correct Answer: Fallout 3

44. One of the most well known voice actors brings a unique sense of comedy to this Treasure Hunting sequel.
Correct Answer: Uncharted 2

42. You only have 3 days left.
Incorrect Guesses: The World Ends With You
Correct Answer: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

41. This marks the first Major spinoff off a traditional iconic series.
Incorrect Guesses: Final Fantasy Tactics
Correct Answer: Super Mario Kart

37. The first of an epic RPG trilogy, which involved making black/white decisions on how to protect the human race.
Correct Answer: Mass Effect

48. An under-appreciated SRPG which tells the story of a war from the perspective on honest fighters on both sides of the war.
Incorrect Guesses: Valkyria Chronicles

46. A precursor to CoD, one of the best online shooting franchises. This game was ported to consoles after a fair bit of time on PC.
Incorrect Guesses: Day of Deateat, Medal of Honor

43. Often regarded as one of the best games of all time, the main character is an iconic trademark which almost saw exclusivity on an opposing platform.

40. One of the first true 3D games on a Nintendo cartridge, also the last on this system.
Incorrect Guesses: Starfox

39. Of a team of 6, nobody makes it out alive. Prequel to #43.

38. This game almost wasn't localized outside of Japan because Nintendo thought no one would be interested. Good thing NoA changed their mind.
Incorrect Guesses: XenoBlade Chronicles

36. I specifically like the expansion, but this game was the last of the series before it was ruined by becoming a MMO.

35. Because of this game, Fire Emblem was localized outside of Japan

34. First platform game in the franchise after an 8 year gap. Made a story where the previous game concluded the series.

33. Most people see me debate why this game is inferior to one higher on my list. Many think I dislike this game.

32. This game also, almost didn't see localization, but when European branches of this publisher gave this game the green lights for localization, the Western branch followed suit.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
S.Peelman said:

#16 - Super Mario Galaxy

15 - ?
Sometime after release, the popularity of this game shot up to impossible heights and became a world-wide phenomenon when it's concept was introduced in another media.

Pokemon Red and Blue

I agree, and the other media I will say is Pokemon Cards/Movies/Cartoon.

Michael-5 said:

46. A precursor to CoD, one of the best online shooting franchises. This game was ported to consoles after a fair bit of time on PC.

43. Often regarded as one of the best games of all time, the main character is an iconic trademark which almost saw exclusivity on an opposing platform.

40. One of the first true 3D games on a Nintendo cartridge, also the last on this system.

36. I specifically like the expansion, but this game was the last of the series before it was ruined by becoming a MMO.

35. Because of this game, Fire Emblem was localized outside of Japan

34. First platform game in the franchise after an 8 year gap. Made a story where the previous game concluded the series.

33. Most people see me debate why this game is inferior to one higher on my list. Many think I dislike this game.

32. This game also, almost didn't see localization, but when European branches of this publisher gave this game the green lights for localization, the Western branch followed suit.

35. Super Smash Bros. Melee

and I'm glutton for punishment so

32. Xenoblade Chronicles?

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

16. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)

Another new game to my list was a huge surprise.  Now, in all honesty, I'm a sucker for time-travel (see other games on list, particularly those yet to come).  But given the predecessor (while it made my list) wasn't spectacular in many ways I was expecting to only like this one a little.  Removed is the annoying, ever present linearity and in its place, more of a level type system where you can go to one of many areas at different points in time. The ending was highly controversial but I actually loved it, because it was nice to have someone take a different stab at story telling.  In addition, weaving the time travel into the plot, even going as far as having events occur for characters in different orders, allowed a lot for players to discover. The combat changes were interesting, and having the very flexible third slot made up for having two fixed characters.  As a pokemon fan I also enjoyed the take on catching monsters.  The only issue I had was that there was so much in the way of sidequests that the main plot line almost seemed like an after-thought while playing. This game made me actually want to buy its DLC, but I have regrettably been sidetracked with other (great!) games to play.

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

axumblade said:
#14, the most fun game had being a "minion" and features my 2nd most favorite party in a game.

Overlord

35. Because of this game, Fire Emblem waslocalized outside of Japan
Correct Answer: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Correct Answer: XenoBlade Chronicles

31. Since this game concluded the trilogy, the next interation, which was made by a new developer saw substantially less hype, and potentially killed the franchise.

30. EA-FU. Because of EA this game wasn't as good as it could have been.