By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Growth Of Video Game Chartz

Everyone knows we have a pretty fair community here at VGChartz, and it is growing every day. It took us over a year to get 10,000 members and we're going to get 10,000 more in a fraction of that time. There are many more active posters know and much better debates. But does anyone think we're going to grow to one of the largest video game forums in the internet. Larger than NeoGAF, Nexgenwars, and more? Does anyone think we'll be the center of video game sales for the entire video game community. And will there be a day when we say "We joined VGChartz before it was cool"? Does anyone think there will be that day?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I think there will be a day we can say that.

Vgchartz could grow to be as big as gametrailers.

mM

Anyone care to get the Alexa rankings for:

VGChartz
NeoGAF
NexgenWars
Gametrailers

???

I can't do it because my computer are fuxordz.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I hope VGChartz becomes far more popular than NeoGAF. I can't stand the mod sp0rsk on that site, he has to be the biggest idiot on the net.

I'm not really a poster-I don't post anywhere else on the internet at all. Can't figure out why I keep posting here.

Around the Network

Yes I have thought MANY times to myself

in 3 - 5 years maybe VG chartz will be UP THERE with IGN, Gametrailers,neo-gaf....

& then I would say to myself

I JOINED it before it was "cool"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I hope vgchatz becomes the biggest and best. There a lots of intelligent people here.

I am the most intelligend ofcourse.

mM

They are not estimates, they are timed numbers.

mM

I hope VGChartz becomes as big as those other sites. But I don't want this site to become overrun be idiots.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music