By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't even know who half the characters are in Playstation All-Stars.

I agree.... Im going out and buying a second copy of Mortal Kombat

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Ok I know 23 out of the 35 characters in Smash, 65.71%. Draw any conclusions you wish.
Whereas in All stars, I know 17 out of 20 which is 85%. Draw any conclusion you wish.
The extra 20% is from being a Sony fan.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

It becomes pretty clear that it is a good thing this Playstation All-stars is coming.
Now if they'd bring the nintendo all-stars to playstation i might finally figure out who Samus is...

I mostly know the characters from both sides from Gamefaqs character battles, always had to look up the characters that beat the FF characters. I was like... who the hell is that?
In my defence, that was early 2000's ;P

I know all of the characters, I see them around while browsing gaming sites. I feel meh about most of them, though, and the ones that might've been cool are missing. I am disappoint.

honestly i dont know some as well, i have no idea who prapa the rapper is or what ever his name is, fat princess is someone i have no idea about her as well, that guy who is a skeleton is also unknown to me, the rest i know pretty good from before

Around the Network

Finally we can expect some quality threads again.

OT: I knwo most of the caharcters and the ones from the PS1 era like the Medieval guy are cool additions.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

bananaking21 said:
honestly i dont know some as well, i have no idea who prapa the rapper is or what ever his name is, fat princess is someone i have no idea about her as well, that guy who is a skeleton is also unknown to me, the rest i know pretty good from before

That shows who is a REAL GAMER or someone who just started in this Gen and thinks cause he owns every Call of Duty he knows stuff.

Most unknown Characters are from the PS1 era - Parapa the Rapper...If i ask one of my friends 20-50 years old everyone knows him.
Fat Princess is a new one but if you are into gaming you know her and the game.
The "Skeleton dude"...Medievil aka one of the best franchises ever created.

To the other guy a few pages before
Sweet tooth is from Twisted Metal the BEST Car Combat Franchise outthere...Of course a Sony Exclusive and a new game came out recently.Those games are incredibly hard to master.

Jak&Daxter - Just a Franchise from the best developers of this Gen.Naughty Dog made them.Jack&Daxter were big in the PS2 Era cause unlike some other developers Naughty Dog is creating new franchises with every Gen.

"Gamers" these days.
I agree at the Smash Brothers Rooster cause a few were really hard to know especially if you're from Europe and didn't have the possibilities to get the games they were in but EVERY TRUE GAMER knows the complete Playstation All Star Roster.

JoeTheBro said:

You don't understand that both me and ryuzaki actually care about the wii u, we want it to be good. Are any of you guys actually planning on getting this game? No, you are just arguing Smash's roster is better.

I was... But, that was before the final roster was revealed :(

pezus said:

No, it's because they're reserving some characters for DLC. Hopefully Zeus, Sully and Snake at least. 

Seriously? ...Also, got proof?

If true then that sucks.

Galaki said:
I refuse to know who Pikachu is. I am too manly for that crap.

I lol'd :D