By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beautiful Console Graphics Thread (Post your Pics and Vids)

ethomaz said:

selnor said: 

Technologically speaking, Halo 4 doesn't put a foot wrong throughout the entire eight to nine hour campaign. The enhancements to modelling, lighting and environments are beautiful and play host to some of the most epic gunplay we've experienced on a home console title.

In an era where the likes of Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica have defined the graphical state-of-the-art with Uncharted and God of War, Xbox 360 finally has its own shot at the title - and it's a genuinely worthwhile, lavish and occasionally even breathtaking experience.

Read it again and its still plain as day.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-halo-4

So I have reading comprehension problems because I really think DF is saying finally 360 have you own state-of-the-art game but in I can't found when the article says Halo 4 is the best graphics on consoles because the article seems to say Uncharted 3 and God of War III is yet the graphics king.

DF never said what you think they said.

Either your reading of english is terrible or you are purposely acting dumb.

In an era where GOW and Uncharted defined the graphical state of the art. Xbox 360 finally has its own shot. In english tis means Halo 4 which the article is discussing has a shot at defining what state of the art geaphics are now. The english used by DF is perfect. And cannot mean anything else. 

I swear you and Aldro have a huge complex about PS3 not being more powerful. 

Its very clear. Clear as day. DF could not make it more clear.

Around the Network
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
selnor said:
ethomaz said:

selnor said:

Really?

So you like to disregard DF when it suits your graphics agenda?

I edited my post... DF removed this part of article when it says the best visual ever on console ("on console" was direct related to X360 said in the same sentence).

Read the DF article again.

Technologically speaking, Halo 4 doesn't put a foot wrong throughout the entire eight to nine hour campaign. The enhancements to modelling, lighting and environments are beautiful and play host to some of the most epic gunplay we've experienced on a home console title.

In an era where the likes of Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica have defined the graphical state-of-the-art with Uncharted and God of War, Xbox 360 finally has its own shot at the title - and it's a genuinely worthwhile, lavish and occasionally even breathtaking experience.

halo 4 hasnt changed anything. its not even the best looking 360 game, never mind the best looking console game. gears of war 3 is still xbox 360s best looking game. either way, neither halo 4 or gears 3 look anywhere near as good as ps3's best looking exclusives which are quite old now. this thread is proof. look at the pictures.

OMFG. How many terrible fans are there on this site now?

The words in my previous post are not my own. They are from the tecnical analysis of alo 4 at DF. Its a fact that Halo 4 is by far the best technical achievement on 360. And is up there with fighting for number 1 in consoles. FACT. Not opinion. 

Read the DF analysis.

Jesus Christ.

Avoiding it still? Answeeer me

Do you not see how childish this is? We are bringing up Gears to downplay Halo and you are doing the same to Uncharted by using God of War.

I posted 4-5 pics of UC3 and was perfectly fine just posting. Then, in an appreciation thread, you state something we have seen hundreds of times by saying you find Forza to be the best which I let slip. Your mistake was taking jabs at Uncharted saying it should tell a story by more gameplay (even if thats ur opinion) you follow to throw in Gears & Halo as examples. Are you fucking kidding me?

selnor said:

Either your reading of english is terrible or you are purposely acting dumb.

In an era where GOW and Uncharted defined the graphical state of the art. Xbox 360 finally has its own shot. In english tis means Halo 4 which the article is discussing has a shot at defining what state of the art geaphics are now. The english used by DF is perfect. And cannot mean anything else.

I swear you and Aldro have a huge complex about PS3 not being more powerful.

Its very clear. Clear as day. DF could not make it more clear.

So it's not my reading comprehension problems.. it's yours.

Fair enough.

What boggles my mind is that my idea of Selnor is this man at like 28 who has a family and plays kinect ( true? ) and he acts like this. Im not sure if my idea is wrong and u were kidding because you just cant be that old and act the way you do. Sheesh.

Around the Network

Double post

Id like to think theres an ounce of courtesy left here. I truly apologize for derailing the thread. I just couldnt let it go. Sorry but I still stand by the recommendation of locking this. Perhaps have a PS3 side for ps3 screens and one for 360 (damn shame) and forbidd discussions because this doesnt work.

selnor said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
selnor said:
ethomaz said:

selnor said:

Really?

So you like to disregard DF when it suits your graphics agenda?

I edited my post... DF removed this part of article when it says the best visual ever on console ("on console" was direct related to X360 said in the same sentence).

Read the DF article again.

halo 4 hasnt changed anything. its not even the best looking 360 game, never mind the best looking console game. gears of war 3 is still xbox 360s best looking game. either way, neither halo 4 or gears 3 look anywhere near as good as ps3's best looking exclusives which are quite old now. this thread is proof. look at the pictures.

OMFG. How many terrible fans are there on this site now?

The words in my previous post are not my own. They are from the tecnical analysis of alo 4 at DF. Its a fact that Halo 4 is by far the best technical achievement on 360. And is up there with fighting for number 1 in consoles. FACT. Not opinion. 

Read the DF analysis.

Jesus Christ.

i dont give a fuck what DF says. to me, only my eyes matter and to me halo 4 isnt even best looking 360 game. ok, its the best looking halo game. happy?

I see SOLIDSNAKE08, selnor, aldro, ethomaz and CGI-Quality are still durping as usual.

Final Fantasy 13