By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: We believe in Wii U, will continue heavy support in the future with both Core and Casual

I want Splinter Cell. I heard the next one has Spies vs. Mercs Multiplayer again, aka the best Multiplayer mode that ever existed. I also really enjoy the co-op campaign of this franchise, had a blast with conviction (didn't touch the sp campaign though).

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Seems Ubisoft is back to its gamecube strategy for supporting a nintendo console, which can be good or bad depending on which angle you look at it from.

Red Steel 3? Please?

/goes back to fantasy world where millions care about this franchise

Splinter cell, beyond that maybe another Rabbids game

Chandler said:
I want Splinter Cell. I heard the next one has Spies vs. Mercs Multiplayer again, aka the best Multiplayer mode that ever existed. I also really enjoy the co-op campaign of this franchise, had a blast with conviction (didn't touch the sp campaign though).

I was surprised to learn it apparently disappeared. It was a good idea, and fairly well implemented.

Around the Network

Love it. I'm buying zombiu rayman ac3 and just dance 4.

ECM said:
Red Steel 3? Please?

/goes back to fantasy world where millions care about this franchise

Haha. I'm with you ECM!

I would really like to see Red Steel 3. I thought the first one was underrated, and the second one was excellent.

But I would most like to see Beyond Good & Evil 2, on any console for that matter.