By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: We believe in Wii U, will continue heavy support in the future with both Core and Casual

noname2200 said:
DanneSandin said:

Well, I didn't literally mean that you "have" to "love" Ubi; you meant more that what they are promising sounds really good.

I know. I was just teasing.

aaaw man! I GOTTA get this tease detector working some day =D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Smart move by Ubi Soft, there's less competetion on Nintendo consoles.

After Acclaim made so much money on the N64 by focusing on it a lot, I think Ubi Soft could make a fair bit of money doing the same thing on Wii U.

I'm sure they'll still have PS4/720/PC exclusives too, but if they can deliver 2-3 Rayman/Zombi U type games for the Wii U every year, they're going to make a good amount of money IMO by generating goodwill with the Nintendo audience.

Nintendo is big, but people need something else to play in between Mario and Zelda and co.

Good news, even though it's just Ubisoft :p

I kid, I kid. I loved PoP08, ya hear my Ubi?!

Soundwave said:
Smart move by Ubi Soft, there's less competetion on Nintendo consoles.

After Acclaim made so much money on the N64 by focusing on it a lot, I think Ubi Soft could make a fair bit of money doing the same thing on Wii U.

I'm sure they'll still have PS4/720/PC exclusives too, but if they can deliver 2-3 Rayman/Zombi U type games for the Wii U every year, they're going to make a good amount of money IMO by generating goodwill with the Nintendo audience.

Nintendo is big, but people need something else to play in between Mario and Zelda and co.

There's no wonder really. A year or two ago they stated that 42% of their revenue came from Nintendo consoles... That's pretty good :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

If Ubi was really onboard with the Wii U, they would have announced Watch Dogs for it ages ago.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Splinter Cell basically confirmed.
At least it bodes well for a future Watch Dogs Wii U version.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

ClaudeLv250 said:
If Ubi was really onboard with the Wii U, they would have announced Watch Dogs for it ages ago.

There's a rumor saying that it'll come. Also, Black List was listed as a Wii U game before we know it existed. Plus, Nintendo said that they doesn't wanted to announce things for the future, and this seems to be the case.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Good to see Ubisoft on board with Nintendo! :)

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Really? How do you figure for Splinter Cell? I'm really hoping for it...

ubi certainly seems to be on the third party on the best terms with nintendo. i'm just curious if this will be wii U gets the same games as the next gen MSony devices or if this means will get games but different games then MSony.