By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon and Halo 4 Prove 360 is a magical Beast!

Dmick90 said:
Sony fanboys are so ridiculous. You can't say anything about their PS3s or they'll cry like little babies. They're always right and Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys are always wrong in their eyes. They are scared and respond to fear because Microsoft has finally rivaled and even bested the PS3's game offerings as of late. And the software and hardware sales validate that. Let them wallow in their tears, they aren't worth getting into an argument with.

Around the Network
Dmick90 said:
Sony fanboys are so ridiculous. You can't say anything about their PS3s or they'll cry like little babies. They're always right and Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys are always wrong in their eyes. They are scared and respond to fear because Microsoft has finally rivaled and even bested the PS3's game offerings as of late. And the software and hardware sales validate that. Let them wallow in their tears, they aren't worth getting into an argument with.

well said

Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
SvennoJ said:
Normando said:
Guys, why does this matter? I haven't played Halo 4 yet but I'm sure it looks great. But not as great as some would claim. Everytime a new big name shooter comes out people talk about how the graphics are the best ever and how they make everything else look old.

As for Horizons, I've played it. I looks good, but I wasn't really wowed.

Agreed. They both look great, not the best during gameplay however.
I started another play through of Halo 4 because I couldn't remember playing in this scene

Yeah found it again, it's a window, standing pressed up against an invisible wall before you go left into an enclosed forest corridor with angular tree trunks. Still looks good, but not like that.

I like how it says 343 at the bottom too. Cant trust that shiet :P

wrong  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0oe_-ra4Mw

Just look at that ground. Im sorry but its just hideous to me. I cant overlook them textures since the game is too open. Crysis does an even better job at hiding it which your signature clearly shows too :)

keep living in denial

ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
SvennoJ said:
Normando said:
Guys, why does this matter? I haven't played Halo 4 yet but I'm sure it looks great. But not as great as some would claim. Everytime a new big name shooter comes out people talk about how the graphics are the best ever and how they make everything else look old.

I started another play through of Halo 4 because I couldn't remember playing in this scene

Yeah found it again, it's a window, standing pressed up against an invisible wall before you go left into an enclosed forest corridor with angular tree trunks. Still looks good, but not like that.

Just look at that ground. Im sorry but its just hideous to me. I cant overlook them textures since the game is too open. Crysis does an even better job at hiding it which your signature clearly shows too :)

keep living in denial

Keep up the great job! I'm sure MS is proud over you. Oh wait.

Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
SvennoJ said:
Normando said:

keep living in denial

Honestly, have you even played the game?

Yay!!!

Around the Network
FatalInertia said:

LMAO reach is way below many titles and is not close to KZ 2 or 3 uncharted, god of war, etc... or even gears of war 2, get real. No one was praising reach's graphcis when it launched it was not its strong point. Read digital or lens opf truth, the game is average graphically, you're obviously biased.

What am I supposed to read from lens of truth? I played all the games you mentioned and I feel Reach looks better.

You're just being childish. I bet you haven't even played the Reach campaign. That's clear because you said graphics isn't one of its strong points.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Aldro said:
Dmick90 said:
bananaking21 said:
im sorry to burst your bubble but uncharted/killzone have been doing those level of graphics since 2009

Last time I checked Killzone 3 wasn't that great according to IGN... Rated 8.5/10 compared to Halo 4's 9.8/10.

You're really bringing up reviews when Halo 4 is under 90 Meta? So technically Killzone 2 is ahead of Halo 4? What about Uncharted 3's perfect 10/10 from IGN?

Just find it funny that's all

Uncharted 3 is a fantastic game there's no doubt about it. But when it comes to PS3 shooters, Killzone 3 can't compete. Xbox 360 is the king of shooters in my opinion.

bananaking21 said:
Dmick90 said:

Don't watch too much Simpsons, your brain might rot if it hasn't already...

Guys, this is crazy. The whole idea of this thread is stupid. Why does it matter which system has better looking games? If you just have a 360, you don't need to worry about how games on the PS3 look. Same goes if it's the other way around for you. If you have both, than even better! You don't have to choose.

I prefere a PS3, But that doesn't somehow take away from the quality of the 360 or it's games. Why do we need to try and prove that something we like is better than something some else likes?

Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
SvennoJ said:
Normando said:

keep living in denial

then sony must be proud of your constant xbox bashing and tricking other into thinking playstation being more powerful