By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 stats after day 1

Post your current War Game stats to Halo 4.  Just go to Halowaypoint.com to look them up. To look up the same list as I did just compare your stats with somebody on your friend's list.

Games Played: 11
Games Won: 9
Games Lost: 2
Total Kills: 137
Total Deaths: 57
K/D: 2.4
Medals Earned: 279
Total Playtime: 0D 1H 53M

Top 3 Weapons

Battle Rifle: 46 Kills 11 Deaths
Sniper Rifle: 31 Kills 2 Deaths
Beam Rifle: 11 Kills 0 Deaths

Around the Network

Sold 3 million copies after 1 day.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I would post mine, but they're embarrassing. It'll take me a while to get used to the MP...I still have a positive K/D ratio though!

sales2099 said:
Sold 3 million copies after 1 day.

haha Multiplayer personal stats

man-bear-pig said:
I would post mine, but they're embarrassing. It'll take me a while to get used to the MP...I still have a positive K/D ratio though!

Hey this isn't Call of Duty.  Anything above a 1.0 is considered to be decent in Halo.  It means you are contributing to the team instead of hurting them :)  K/D is extremelely easy in Call of Duty because it is who ever sees who first.  Complete camp fest because of it.

Around the Network

Day 1 Halo 4 stats -
I booted up the game, played the campaign for about an hour...but them my girlfriend started yelling at me for some reason. Halo has caused much grief in my household, blame Halo 3. ;)

disolitude said:
Day 1 Halo 4 stats -
I booted up the game, played the campaign for about an hour...but them my girlfriend started yelling at me for some reason. Halo has caused much grief in my household, blame Halo 3. ;)

I hope you don't take this personal, but: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just kidding, Halo has caused some family members to get cross with me over the past decade.