Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales week 45- Famitsu & M- Create

200k digital?
Thats insane

Around the Network

Marvelous AQL financial numbers:
http://pdf.irpocket.com/C7844/JA1b/gVW4/bStj.pdf

Senran Kagura Burst: 103k
Rune Factory 4: 152k

Best selling and best selling of the series (well, Senran Kagura is not a series yet, one game still, and this one is just an updated version, but it sold more than the first version - that did around 60k)

VicViper said:

Marvelous AQL financial numbers:
http://pdf.irpocket.com/C7844/JA1b/gVW4/bStj.pdf

Senran Kagura Burst: 103k
Rune Factory 4: 152k

Best selling and best selling of the series (well, Senran Kagura is not a series yet, one game still, and this one is just an updated version, but it sold more than the first version - that did around 60k)

Burst is different from the first because the story revolves around different characters. The original sold around 90k. Also, there is the Vita game, Shinovi Versus.

Herolink7 said:

Burst is different from the first because the story revolves around different characters. The original sold around 90k. Also, there is the ita game, Shinovi Versus.

Well, I don't think it sold 90k, personally, as it left the top 30 with 57k. Where  did you got this number? BTW, I expressed mysef wrong, I meant to say "best shipped".

And yes, I know about the vita game,but since it's not released it can't count on a best selling/shipped "dispute" right?

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Herolink7 said:

Burst is different from the first because the story revolves around different characters. The original sold around 90k. Also, there is the ita game, Shinovi Versus.

Well, I don't think it sold 90k, personally, as it left the top 30 with 57k. Where  did you got this number? BTW, I expressed mysef wrong, I meant to say "best shipped".

And yes, I know about the vita game,but since it's not released it can't count on a best selling/shipped "dispute" right?

Media Create Top 1000, and yes, shipped fits best here. 

Herolink7 said:

Media Create Top 1000, and yes, shipped fits best here. 

Yeah, it did 85k there. This is sold, so 90k shipped is probably true, which is great.

But even greater that Burst outshipped it.

This is pretty funny, 3DS vs. Vita sales for this week.

Next week's numbers will probably be worse for the Vita.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:

Now you've jinxed it Smbu!

Next week is going to be the first step before PacMan dies!

3DS domination is coming to an end!

smbu2000 said:

What software vita had lats week? I think 150K for 3DS last week with AC.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d