By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBLA Goldeneye video

No wonder the Russians lost the Cold War.

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Ahh the Silo... tough level.

@ cool48... the player clearly knows what he is doing, and he is on the easiest setting. (Agent)

Actually, it looked like it was on secret agent, not that it makes a huge difference.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

BTW, this would be the shit if it really does come out, Halo who? This would be HUGE if there is an online multiplayer mode!!!

Currently Playing:

so what goldeneye was great for it's multiplayer

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What's with the elevator bug? I don't remember that...

Anyway...I don't see how this couldn't be a ROM. Isn't it possible that someone played on a slower speed, then sped it up to make it look smoother? Maybe that's why the sound was off? Who knows.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Looks fake... I'm unconvinced.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Hard to believe, if true Microsoft or Rare will reveal it to us. If not, then we should just take this as a fake, user created video with a emulator and move on.

The gametrailers one has sound ben. Kirby, "so what goldeneye was great for it's multiplayer" who was that directed towards? I was talking about how online multiplayer would make this game huge, obviously because the multiplayer was the best part of that game!!

Currently Playing:

WEWdeadeye said:
TWRoO said:
Ahh the Silo... tough level.

@ cool48... the player clearly knows what he is doing, and he is on the easiest setting. (Agent)

Actually, it looked like it was on secret agent, not that it makes a huge difference.

Can't have been, he only had to do 1 objective [take photo] After watching the vid again I'm quite sure he clicks agent. Also whats wrong with the speed? it looks exactly like N64 to me,... there was a fast mode cheat you know if we are talking walking speed. Frames per sec I have no idea how you can tell the difference?

Man this brings me back. I think i'm going to dust off my old n64 and pop in this bad boy ^ ^