By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SuperChunks's 2012 Black Friday sales bonanza!

Chark said:
superchunk said:
Chark said:
What's this uncharted infamous collection confusion? Everything has been pointing to the collections, so Uncharted 1 & 2, Infamous 1 & 2, and Infamous Festival of Blood.

Go the site and look at the picture. I stated the picture looks like its just uncharted and infamous... not five games like the description states. I only put it due to the confusing pic.

Well here is the actual print ad, though I see you removed the mention. From past experience Sony provides the same black friday bundle deals to a wide range of retailers. This Uncharted Infamous bundle will be the same at each location.

Ok and on the site I list in the OP there is a close-up of that ad. The pics for the games do not look like "collections", but instead look like only the first games of the series. However, the description in the ad do say "collections" and clearly list "5 games" so I'm sure it is and that is why I went ahead and just removed that part of the OP.

Around the Network
superchunk said:

Ok and on the site I list in the OP there is a close-up of that ad. The pics for the games do not look like "collections", but instead look like only the first games of the series. However, the description in the ad do say "collections" and clearly list "5 games" so I'm sure it is and that is why I went ahead and just removed that part of the OP.

Those are the box arts for the collections. The first is the Uncharted dual pack, the second is the infamous collection which has 1, 2, and Festival of Blood.
 The stand alone games have different box arts.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

good stuff superchunk. hopefully there be some good deals i want this year.

@ superchunk:

seems like you missed my deal on page two

sundin13 said:
http://gimmegimmegames.com/2012/11/old-navy-giving-out-free-copies-of-new-super-mario-bros-u-on-black-friday/

Old navy giving out New Super Mario Bros. U with the purchase of 40$ worth of stuff...great deal

sundin13 said:

@ superchunk:

seems like you missed my deal on page two

sundin13 said:
http://gimmegimmegames.com/2012/11/old-navy-giving-out-free-copies-of-new-super-mario-bros-u-on-black-friday/

Old navy giving out New Super Mario Bros. U with the purchase of 40$ worth of stuff...great deal

I added it... but not sure why its not there now. :( I'll fix, thanks for mentioning it. :)

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Solid-Stark said:
Do you think Google will discount any Nexus devices on that day? (Online) I sure hope so!

The Galaxy Nexus is no longer available.

The new LG Nexus 4 is only $299 already. For a NEW phone off contract that is a ridonkulous price as it is.

Indeed. A discounted Nexus 10 wouldn't hurt though!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
superchunk said:
Solid-Stark said:
Do you think Google will discount any Nexus devices on that day? (Online) I sure hope so!

The Galaxy Nexus is no longer available.

The new LG Nexus 4 is only $299 already. For a NEW phone off contract that is a ridonkulous price as it is.

Indeed. A discounted Nexus 10 wouldn't hurt though!

For some reason I didn't even think of the tablets. Yeah a discounted N7 would be perfect for me.

Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle $100 off, Max Payne 3 for $9 in Kmart's Black Friday ad

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-360-kinect-bundle-100-off-max-payne-3-for-9-kmart-s-black-friday-ad

how much is the vita in the US $199 sounds good if anyone wanted one from the military store but not sure what it costs normally over there

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
how much is the vita in the US $199 sounds good if anyone wanted one from the military store but not sure what it costs normally over there

$250 for a wifi bundle, so a game with a 4gb memory card. $300 for 3G stand alone.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(