By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most Wanted Namco Characters in Super Smash Bros Wii U

What Namco Characters do you want to see most

Pacman 29 23.39%

Goku, Gohan 34 27.42%

Digimon 11 8.87%

Tekken 6 4.84%

Klonoa 9 7.26%

Soul Caliber 12 9.68%

Dig Dug 3 2.42%

other 20 16.13%

Total:124

I could see them put in Kid Goku. The original DB series has far less "advanced combat" that DBZ has. Kid Goku can't fly either.

His extra jump could be his power pole expansion, and the super move could be a kamehameha.

Seems like it would make sense.

Around the Network

Lloyd Irving would be my first choice. I'd definitely like to see someone from Soulcalibur as well.

Also, for anyone who keeps saying DBZ characters, Sakurai had stated that the character must have appeared in video games before anything else. That's why Red was in Brawl rather than Ash.

No DBZ then :(
Kid Goku sounded great

Klonoa all the way. Those games were really good.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Gunman121 said:
I could see them put in Kid Goku. The original DB series has far less "advanced combat" that DBZ has. Kid Goku can't fly either.

His extra jump could be his power pole expansion, and the super move could be a kamehameha.

Seems like it would make sense.

I thought the same thing about Kid Goku.  Although I'd still like to see Teen Gohan haha  I guarantee it would help sell more copies of the game if they put a DBZ character in it though

Around the Network

As long as Shulk and/or Reyn make the cut, they can put whatever crappy Namco characters they can think of in there. They will all bow before the monado anyway.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.