By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2012 Election Center: The Main Event - Obama Wins

Of the two main candidates for president, who will win?

Barack Obama 245 75.85%

Mitt Romney 73 22.60%

Total:318

I am making this thread to a be central hub for the election event on tuesday.  Feel free to make predictions on how you think the election will play out, post news stories on what is happening, or just argue about whoever is the coolest.  

Around the Network

My personal prediction for tuesday is this. I think Obama will win 281 to 257. Obama will win Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, and New hampshire. Romney will win colorado, virgina, north carolina, and Florida.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

PDF said:
Obama has this locked up. What will be interesting is if Romney wins the popular vote.

I don't know, a lot of these polls out there are all within the margin of error.  It will come down to voter turnout.  I wouldn't say Obama has it locked up, but I would say he is the favorite to win.  

Nope, Obama will win 100% guaranteed.

Around the Network

Romney and Obama will win! Every other week the pres swaps out and everyone is happy.

The polls say Obama.

Malstrom says Romney.

So... Romney?

JoeTheBro said:
Romney and Obama will win! Every other week the pres swaps out and everyone is happy.

wouldn't that just make everybody happy every other week and mad the other weeks?

Soleron said:
The polls say Obama.

Malstrom says Romney.

So... Romney?

Malstrom thinks Romney breaks into the blue ocean?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

It should be interesting ...

The polls are close enough that supporters of both candidates are making arguments about how each candidate will win, and none of these seem to be out of the realm of possibility; and who wins or loses will likely be determined by voter turnout, how undecided voters split, and whether third party voters can be convinced to support a main party candidate.