By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Sign Up Thread

Add me

Around the Network

I'm in.

CRAP, that means I have to make a list.

I'm in. I still have my list from last year saved so it's only a matter of reorganizing and adding this year's entries.

Signature goes here!

Sign me in. This will be pretty intessting and will require some serious thinking of me.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

We need more participants!!!

Around the Network

Count me in. Can you link last year's thread, though? I do *not* want to have to build that list from scratch again. Shouldn't be too many alterations, although since last year, Xenoblade, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword, and Last Story (and maybe Kirby Return to Dreamland and Kid Icarus on top of that) have earned spots in there, i'll have to see.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Count me in. Can you link last year's thread, though? I do *not* want to have to build that list from scratch again. Shouldn't be too many alterations, although since last year, Xenoblade, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword, and Last Story (and maybe Kirby Return to Dreamland and Kid Icarus on top of that) have earned spots in there, i'll have to see.

2011 Official Thread

Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

2011 Official Thread

Thanks. Looking at it, i narrowed it down to eliminating the bottom five, with five additions from the past year (but two of the noobies jumped up further than the bottom five), and then a few minor tweaks in the ranks as i rethink.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I will probably procrastinate and alter my list from last year at the last second. At least my #50 and #1 have not changed.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Just completed my list and I must say it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Had there been two more spots available Super Mario 3D Land would have had the honor of being the only 3DS game on the list :P

[bump]