By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could ps+ make you buy a vita?

Could ps+ make you buy a vita?

I already have a Vita 11 21.57%

If the games are good 5 9.80%

Never 32 62.75%

I dont have ps+ 1 1.96%

Going to get a vita anyway 1 1.96%

See results.... 1 1.96%

Total:51
Xxain said:
Chark said:
Xxain said:
No. Vita Lite/Slim would though.

Why?

To be honest it wouldnt. Great software and proof of continued support in the future is all I need, but when it comes to bells and whistles like plus( something only important to people who own it already) A Slim Vita would be better than Plus on Vita.

No, I mean what's the point of a slim Vita. It is a very nice design as is and becomming thinner isn't going to add anything to it. Unless you are talking about something like a slide version to reduce the length of the system down to 5"

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:
Xxain said:
Chark said:
Xxain said:

Why?

To be honest it wouldnt. Great software and proof of continued support in the future is all I need, but when it comes to bells and whistles like plus( something only important to people who own it already) A Slim Vita would be better than Plus on Vita.

No, I mean what's the point of a slim Vita. It is a very nice design as is and becomming thinner isn't going to add anything to it. Unless you are talking about something like a slide version to reduce the length of the system down to 5"

Design is great.Just huge. The heavyness compared to other handhelds is apparent.

Xxain said:
Chark said:
Xxain said:
Chark said:
Xxain said:

Why?

Design is great.Just huge. The heavyness compared to other handhelds is apparent.

The size isn't unbearable, for pocket carry I recommend sleeves over cases. Besides, a 5" screen is really nice. Weight though isn't bad 260 grams, the original PSP was 280, the 3DS is 230, and the 3DS XL is 336. The newer PSPs are 189, the DS is 275, DSi 214 and the DSXL is 314.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Xxain said:
Chark said:
Xxain said:
Chark said:
Xxain said:

Why?

I agree with you on size, but I hardley even notice the weight diffrence between my Vita and 3DS.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Voted "if the games are good". If free games that I liked (WipeOut) were offered through ps+, I would seriously consider picking one up. I'm so close to picking one up right now, but I just don't have a lot of free time anymore.

Around the Network

PS+ could sell a lot of Vitas if it stood for Phantasy Star +.

PS+ will work like PlayStation all stars and other cross-buy games. Sony is wanting PS3 owners to think "I already have a great collection for Vita so I should just go ahead and buy one." Personally I think stuff like this will really help people who are on the fence.