By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could ps+ make you buy a vita?

Could ps+ make you buy a vita?

I already have a Vita 11 21.57%

If the games are good 5 9.80%

Never 32 62.75%

I dont have ps+ 1 1.96%

Going to get a vita anyway 1 1.96%

See results.... 1 1.96%

Total:51

The Vita is getting ps+ somewhen this month and if its anything like the ps3 one we'll be getting tons of games.
Could these free games make you buy a vita and if yes how many and wich games would it take.  

some games that might make it to the service:
-Unit 13
-Resisstance: BS
-Uncharted:GE
-little deviants
-Gravity rush
-Smart As..
-Escape Plan
-LBP Vita
-Mod nation racers
-Reality fighters
-Whipeout 2048
or some thirdparty games though that's unlikely at the moment...

i think unit 13 or whipeout  are a possibilyty (thats if they want to make a good impression if not it's going to be little deviants or reality fighters)

Around the Network

Too late, I already did. =O

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

No. Vita Lite/Slim would though.

Sounds nice but they should also give PS+ members a way to purchase a memory stick at a discounted rate.

Xxain said:

Why?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Sounds nice but they should also give PS+ members a way to purchase a memory stick at a discounted rate.

Interesting concept, I've always wondered why Sony hasn't tried to work out the logistics of selling physical items via PSN.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Xxain said:

Why?

To be honest it wouldnt. Great software and proof of continued support in the future is all I need, but when it comes to bells and whistles like plus( something only important to people who own it already) A Slim Vita would be better than Plus on Vita.

Eh it would make me *more* likely to buy a Vita, but it's not enough. Vita needs some exclusive must have games. Until then, I won't be all that interested.

already have one. got littlebigplanet last week, assasins creed liberation yesterday, black ops declassified and playstation all stars to come! this is a very good time to buy a vita.

Xxain said:

To be honest it wouldnt. Great software and proof of continued support in the future is all I need, but when it comes to bells and whistles like plus( something only important to people who own it already) A Slim Vita would be better than Plus on Vita.

Well i made  the thread mainly with people in mind that already have plus, since they'll end up with vita games but no vita.