By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Happy Birthday Uncharted 3

Tagged games:

I like the single player and don't care for the multiplayer. I like the series,but don't love it. Hope they make many more uncharted games to come.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
o_O.Q said:
besides starhawk hands down the best mp i've played this gen, i liked the campaign too but i agree with others who say uc 2 had a better campaign

Love Starhawk, not as much as "best" but yeah. Awesome game!

(And I obviously agree with the UC3 peers on the story side xD. Just felt more emotional and personal to me. Did not expect that at all. And the plot twists and where the story went felt so subtle yet genious. I will give you that UC2 is a fucking masterpiece though in its own way. I just prefer UC3.)

yeah uc 3 definitely had more emotion but i felt that uc 2 had a better storyline in general and i liked lazaric and flynn as villians moreso than marlowe and talbot

you're on my list we should play mp sometime, although i'm kinda getting deep in gt 5 now so i don't play as much

M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

How come we never played any MP together!? :D we should

I dunno. The only guy here I've ever played with is Player1x3.

But what we really need to play is Ragnarok Odyssey!

haha yeah I have played with Player1x3 a lot too..he is very good

and indeed! I was actually gonna try and do it this morning but my roommate took my bag with her today and my vita is in it :( I even woke up a bit early too since i have my morning off from work..sigh

btw what is your class in Ragnarok?

Well, not anymore :/ I could still help out in co op a little bit, but im horrid in competitive. I stopped playing about 2 weeks after they released the newest maps, and i almost haven't touched it ever since. They also removed kills from plunder, which was a big minus for me :(

Player1x3 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and indeed! I was actually gonna try and do it this morning but my roommate took my bag with her today and my vita is in it :( I even woke up a bit early too since i have my morning off from work..sigh

Well, not anymore :/ I could still help out in co op a little bit, but im horrid in competitive. I stopped playing about 2 weeks after they released the newest maps, and i almost haven't touched it ever since. They also removed kills from plunder, which was a big minus for me :(

But there is a classic mode now too :O!

o_O.Q said:
Aldro said:
o_O.Q said:
besides starhawk hands down the best mp i've played this gen, i liked the campaign too but i agree with others who say uc 2 had a better campaign

(And I obviously agree with the UC3 peers on the story side xD. Just felt more emotional and personal to me. Did not expect that at all. And the plot twists and where the story went felt so subtle yet genious. I will give you that UC2 is a fucking masterpiece though in its own way. I just prefer UC3.)

yeah uc 3 definitely had more emotion but i felt that uc 2 had a better storyline in general and i liked lazaric and flynn as villians moreso than marlowe and talbot

you're on my list we should play mp sometime, although i'm kinda getting deep in gt 5 now so i don't play as muc

Even better! Help me in GT5 xD I cant tune anything for the life of me :(

Around the Network
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Wish I had Ragnarok Odyssey.  :(

d21lewis said:

Wish I had Ragnarok Odyssey.  :(

You're getting it next week, right? I'll wait for you! I have to finish Zero Escape, anyway. It's driving me nuts!

Player1x3 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah I think they removed it from TO too..(I think kills counted before :S not sure) cuz if they counted kills from TO my stats would be double what they are now. I pretty much played that mode 99% of the time.

and nah..co op on crushing just frustrates me too much..I'm no good at it ..I LOVE the new maps tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Aldro said:
o_O.Q said:
Aldro said:
o_O.Q said:

you're on my list we should play mp sometime, although i'm kinda getting deep in gt 5 now so i don't play as muc

Even better! Help me in GT5 xD I cant tune anything for the life of me :(

lol i'm not that good at tuning myself

congrats to Uncharted 3, one of my favorite games this gen and all time, and my most favorite MP!

my most bittersweet moment in U3 mp was my friend/teammate/buddy killed me when I was one kill away from Rampant...that bastard!!!