By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Male members of VGChatz, if you could fellate yourself, would you?

If you could/can fellate yourself, would you?

Yes, and I would swallow. 35 28.93%

Yes, but I would spit. 5 4.13%

Yes. 19 15.70%

Maybe. I'm curious. 10 8.26%

I don't know. Kind of l... 8 6.61%

No! 15 12.40%

No. That's what women are for. 28 23.14%

Total:120
fillet said:
1337 Gamer said:
fillet said:
1337 Gamer said:
Adinnieken said:
1337 Gamer said:
HELL NO! Thats what girls are for!

So you don't masturbate?

Nope... I have no need.

Come on now let's be honest here, if you're serious then I'm in shock. I thought it was an accepted fact that everyone masturbates at least 3-4 times a week. Most once a day.

Back when i was a teenager sure probably a few times a week. But now the ms wont let me! She runs me down till i cant get it up anymore so masturbation is outta the question! Ha but seriously i prefer good old vag to masturbating anyday. Especially with a more than willing participant!

Well respect to you then, single at the moment but all previous relationships have involved the other half moaning about me masturbating blah blah blah...trouble is, sex with them was never regular so why should I hold off and then depending on their mood...

anyways :)

The solution to your problem is simple! Simply attract a woman who loves sex more than you do! Then it all depends on YOUR mood whether or not you have sex. That is the best way to live life. Then there will be no need for masturbation!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
fillet said:
1337 Gamer said:
fillet said:
1337 Gamer said:
Adinnieken said:
1337 Gamer said:
HELL NO! Thats what girls are for!

So you don't masturbate?

Nope... I have no need.

Come on now let's be honest here, if you're serious then I'm in shock. I thought it was an accepted fact that everyone masturbates at least 3-4 times a week. Most once a day.

Back when i was a teenager sure probably a few times a week. But now the ms wont let me! She runs me down till i cant get it up anymore so masturbation is outta the question! Ha but seriously i prefer good old vag to masturbating anyday. Especially with a more than willing participant!

Well respect to you then, single at the moment but all previous relationships have involved the other half moaning about me masturbating blah blah blah...trouble is, sex with them was never regular so why should I hold off and then depending on their mood...

anyways :)

The solution to your problem is simple! Simply attract a woman who loves sex more than you do! Then it all depends on YOUR mood whether or not you have sex. That is the best way to live life. Then there will be no need for masturbation!

< still trying to find a nympho. Honestly I would think if they loved it more then you did they would cheat on you. Find someone equal :).

Sure, why not! I mean, I'm kinda curious and it ought to be good. I'd have to reserve final judgement until after the first time, though, because I have no experience in doing that. As for the swallow question... I dunno, if I liked the overall thing, I'd have to try it sometime too to see what it's like?

Don't know what I'm more surprised with. 28 guys who would, of which 19 guys who would swallow. Or that this thread has made it to 6 pages.

More than 50% are a definite "Yes" or leaning.

I have and i swallowed! I must admit I don't like the taste of mine as much as I do other dudes.

Around the Network

Sure, but I'd probably only do it a few times because I imagine it would be very uncomfortable.

Adinnieken said:
the2real4mafol said:
What does fellate even mean?

It means to perform oral sex on yourself.  Ergo insert your penis into your cake hole (mouth).

It is the verb to fellatio. 

Now i know what it is, no i wouldn't do that. I don't know how that's possible though!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Adinnieken said:
the2real4mafol said:

It means to perform oral sex on yourself.  Ergo insert your penis into your cake hole (mouth).

Now i know what it is, no i wouldn't do that. I don't know how that's possible though!

I wouldn't recommend that someone who's less than 6" try it, honestly.

Adinnieken said:
the2real4mafol said:
Adinnieken said:
the2real4mafol said:

To even think of it! 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Adinnieken said:
the2real4mafol said:
Adinnieken said:
the2real4mafol said:

To even think of it! 

Why the revulsion?

Semen is protein, fructose (sugar), water, citric acid, with some enzymes, lipids, and other components.  Each load is about 7 calories.  The worst you'll experience consuming your own is a slightly less acidic stomach (i.e. you'll burp).

If you're not dirty and you wash regularly, the worst you'll taste is a slightly salty skin.

You'll actually encounter more bacteria eating out a vagina than you would your own cock.  I'm not saying don't do either, but if you find your cock so revolting, what do you think a girl's going to think of it?