By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - P4G has aired on Vita!!! Will you be tunning in?

Tagged games:

Will you be picking up the game?

Duh! Of Course!!!!! 10 83.33%

Whats "Persona"? 2 16.67%

Total:12

Sweet, Reviews are coming in. So far I have seen Perfect 10s and a 9.6/10!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

its currently the highest rated game ever on metacritic. bet people didnt know that

Bristow9091 said:
I've never played a Persona game, but I've thought about getting the third game... I don't know anything about them, except internet people seem to love them lol.

Can someone answer a couple of questions please, I think I've asked a while back but I forgot the answers maybe...

First question:
Do the stories follow on from each game, or is it more of a Final Fantasy deal where none of the games are related? The reason I ask is because if they all follow on, I'll have to play them all in order (Due to my OCD with this stuff), but if not, I'll buy this one, then play the others later on, y'know?

And now the second:
Is there any of that weird Japanese perverse (Hey guys, let's get an upskirt shot of this girl who looks like an 8 year old! *fap*) stuff on these games? I find it extremely creepy and it's the reason I've not bought quite a few games this gen, it's disappointing really. Basically, if it does, I'll not be buying it.

1. The game's story is completely seperate from other titles kinda like FF series. Where it differs is that they do exist within the same universe, for instance they can have the same locations. The games also retain certain elements disambiguously between games. Think how Shiva and Ifrit pop up within every FF game. In Persona, The Arcana are LAW! Other things like Death always being a secret or not so secret boss that can haunt/stalk you in dungeons....usually dealing out quick mercilous death lol.

2. No. The game deals with lust and typical guy behavior but nothing creepy like that. You will never see any character make suggestive remarks towards an 8yr old. Sex is a key part of being a teenager tho so it pops up, more in 4 than 3.

Greatness Awaits

Too bad that the English version does not have Japanese VA, but still, it's great that it's coming out soon. Actually, for those who can read Chinese (I can read a bit, it'll also be a great way for me to practice), there's a Chinese version w/ Japanese VA.

Bristow9091 said:
Soriku said:
Bristow9091 said:

1. Ah that's okay then.

2. I didn't actually mean 8 year olds lol, it's just that in Japanese games, characters ALWAYS look younger than they're supposed to be, lol. So there's nothing weird like that? Or, more specifically, no scenes that suggest anything of the kind, since y'know, playing something on the go (I don't use earphones/headphones on my Vita, no matter where I am), and they start talking about sex or something, or someone peeks over my shoulder and can see some half naked/suggestive anime character on my screen... dear lord NO I WILL NOT GET IT.

Are you prepared for Bad, Bad Bathhouse?

... Okay, there's no other way for me to say this, so here goes:

What. The. Fuck.

lmao, it is hard to fully explain outside the context of the game. Just know some strange shit will happen to people around you while watching the Midnight Channel. You sound just like Yosuke's response to seeing that video "What the... i mean....i dont even...????" hahahahahaha. Its the WTF moments like this that gives the cast so much charm.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network

The Greatest JRPG in recent years is almost upon us. Come next tuesday....you shall be MINE!!!!! Not to mention the awesome PSN update coincides with the release! YAY!!! :D

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
The Greatest JRPG in recent years is almost upon us. Come next tuesday....you shall be MINE!!!!! Not to mention the awesome PSN update coincides with the release! YAY!!! :D

Xenoblade says hi :)

Anyway looks good should get metacrtic of 90 by the end of the day.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

I like it a lot more than xenoblade.

But I want this, but I don't want vita for cost.. :-/.

ishiki said:

Its really not that expensive, look....

Assassin's Creed III:Liberations/COD Blops:Declassified Vita Wifi Bundles(Game + 4GB Memory + Wifi Vita) = $250

AND....

Come next Tuesday, Vita will finally be getting PS+ deals. If you already have it thats fine, but for $50 a year you can start with a full Digital Vital library including Uncharted:Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Mutant Blob and PSP's FFTactics:WotL.

So lets tally up...

-5 Vita Games

-1 PSP Game

- 4GB Memory Card

- Wifi Vita

All for somewhere around $300! This is a steal!!!! Then add Persona 4:Golden ($40) and you have a full course Vita library of top notch games.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
ishiki said:

Its really not that expensive, look....

Assassin's Creed III:Liberations/COD Blops:Declassified Vita Wifi Bundles(Game + 4GB Memory + Wifi Vita) = $250

AND....

Come next Tuesday, Vita will finally be getting PS+ deals. If you already have it thats fine, but for $50 a year you can start with a full Digital Vital library including Uncharted:Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Mutant Blob and PSP's FFTactics:WotL.

So lets tally up...

-5 Vita Games

-1 PSP Game

- 4GB Memory Card

- Wifi Vita

All for somewhere around $300! This is a steal!!!! Then add Persona 4:Golden ($40) and you have a full course Vita library of top notch games.

It's a great deal if you want a portable. However I rarely have time to use portable besides at my house.  So it's not an easy investment to justify while I'm paying for college, and haven't even played all the games I want to play on PC/console anyways because of lack of time.