By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo EU, US and JP Sales Chartz + Pixel Count (PSV, DS and Wii are DOOMED)

Tagged games:

osed125 said:

That's actually pretty bad considering the DS is a dead console. The difference should not be that close, the situation is worst than I thought.

Sorry I meant PSP intead DS.

Around the Network
D-Joe said:

How can PS3 almost on par with 2011 in this chart?

Except wk35-wk37 it's almost on pair... 2011 won some weeks and 2012 won others... if you sum all the weeks the gap is ~100k.

I will do pixel count tomorrow.

How many countries in Europe are VGChartz tracking?

ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:

Except wk35-wk37 it's almost on pair... 2011 won some weeks and 2012 won others... if you sum all the weeks the gap is ~100k.

And 39-41

Can you reply clearly next time?

D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:

And 39-41

Can you reply clearly next time?

5-10k seem on pair yet... sorry that's what the graph looks... it's like 4000k (2011) vs 3850k (2012)... up/down 3%.

Around the Network

NVM didnt see the link. Very impressive PS3 sales. Abysmal PSV. PSP is holding on pretty well in Europe and Japan considering its successor is here.

ethomaz said:

Shouldn't PSP be in the thread title as well? Wii sold just as much as it. I noticed you mentioning the DS alot lol, did people saying it could pass the PS2 get under your skin or something?

enrageorange said:
Just wondering. Has nintendo released graphs for USA hardware and software sales. Very impressive PS3 sales. Abysmal PSV. PSP is holding on pretty well in Europe and Japan considering its successor is here.

Yeap but for US Nintendo uses the NPD (we already knew this data).

phenom08 said:
ethomaz said:

Shouldn't PSP be in the thread title as well? Wii sold just as much as it. I noticed you mentioning the DS alot lol, did people saying it could pass the PS2 get under your skin or something?

Yeap DS is dead in Europe... I just not put PSP in the title because PSV is really DOOMED!!! So if the previous hardware (PSP) is selling better than the new one (PSV)... I guess it's selling good.

Nsanity said:

How many countries in Europe are VGChartz tracking?

Anyone?