By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trumps wants Obama's College and Passport Records. will donate 5 million dollar to charity

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
badgenome said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Was gonna say the same. How some people actually do care about where he (and every future president) was born is beyond me.

Because it's against the law for a non-natural born citizen to become president, owing to the fact that the US was originally the colony of an empire and couldn't afford a commander-in-chief who had split loyalties.

I know, and I find that law incredibly outdated.

Then change the law.  Don't lie (I'm not implying Obama is lying, he very likely was born in US) just so you are technically following the law.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I know, and I find that law incredibly outdated.

I don't really see what's so outdated about it. I wouldn't want a commander-in-chief who has split loyalties today anymore than I would have 200 years ago, especially not when he's in charge of nukes and shit.

But if it's decided that the law should be repealed, then that's fine, too. Until then, the law is the law is the law, and that's why people care.

yes the US should change that law so a non-natural born citizen to become president!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i will be very happy to write the check.... lol then just write it!

Baalzamon said:
kitler53 said:
i think trump should provide all the his legal documents and tax records for each of the 4 bankruptcies he has filed..

i'm quite tired of financing his continued failures.

Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy.  Not only that, but his corporation has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.  You do know what Chapter 11 bankruptcy means, right? There is a court supervised reorganization where the debtor negotiates with the creditors to change the terms of the outstanding loans.

You haven't financed any of his "failures," contrary to your apparent belief.

"Most of the debt Trump incurred was through bonds that were sold to the public."

Around the Network

Why is Obama getting so much shit?

NiKKoM said:

yes the US should change that law so a non-natural born citizen to become president!

There was a time Republicans wanted to do that, just so Arnold could run. Then he became governor of Cullyfornia, and...

NiKKoM said:
Isn't this a bit like... I don't know... blackmail?

You'd have to, at the very least, prove that releasing those things would be injurious to the person in question, otherwise it'd be like 'blackmailing' your grandma with promises of handing over a check for $1000 to her nursing home for shuffleboard tournaments if she would only release her secret applie pie recipe. (And does anyone think Obama is going to make the argument that releasing those things would be injurious to him? No? I didn't think so.)

kitler53 said:
Baalzamon said:
kitler53 said:
i think trump should provide all the his legal documents and tax records for each of the 4 bankruptcies he has filed..

i'm quite tired of financing his continued failures.

Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy.  Not only that, but his corporation has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times.  You do know what Chapter 11 bankruptcy means, right? There is a court supervised reorganization where the debtor negotiates with the creditors to change the terms of the outstanding loans.

You haven't financed any of his "failures," contrary to your apparent belief.

"Most of the debt Trump incurred was through bonds that were sold to the public."

The debt owed through these bonds was not just magically gone.  The corporations still had to pay it.  What part of Chapter 11 bankruptcy don't you understand?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
yum123 said:
thats actually sickening racism in a way. who gives a shit where obamas from anyway. it matters how well he can lead. Add to that the fact that he has lived in america forever so is basically a citizen which completely negates the debate on where he is born anyway. You could say good on him for donating 5 million to a charity but thats chump change for him and purely a bargaining tool. he doesnt care about charity. Dirty prick

Was gonna say the same. How some people actually do care about where he (and every future president) was born is beyond me.

No, see the trouble is you can only be President if you're a natural-born citizen.  So it does matter a great deal if there is any doubt of that.  If true, it would mean he lied and is continuing to lie by serving as a false President.  It would be the greatest scandal ever in our history.